Telkom SA SOCbillings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018

I have been having endless issues with Telokm - I have not had internet / wifi services since February 2018, and now my landline is completely dead, but I am still being charged. Below are all the efforts I put into resolving this issue, however there has been not one competent agent / manager to assist me so far.

Telkom Reference - [protected]/03/2018 - Billings handed over for escalation, spoke to Olwethu Silalengwe

Ilias Mabothi - [protected] 8315 - Spoke to him in March

Telkom Reference - [protected] - Spoke to Yolani Mgwali on 28/03/2018 to follow up on credit on account, and was advised that billings is still busy with the account.

Telkom Reference - 576CRK080318 - Spoke to Petrus Venter on 18 March, and he advised that my case has been resolved. I think this was in respect of having my wifi / internet back up an running. When i got home that evening nothing was resolved or fixed or connected.

Then i called Telkom back on 20/04/2018, and on 23/04/2018 - spoke to Amanda Mkhize at 12:47, and advised her that her technicians are a bunch of idiots, and they were at my premises to reconnect me, but still my entire modem was disconnected and left on my dining table. She was in billings and i demanded an updated statement. Reference number was [protected].

Then I called again on 03/05/2018 and this time, I managed to reach a Team Leader Waseema Hendriks and she confirmed a credit of R527.92, which i am still unable to see on my statements.

Telkom Reference - [protected] - 28/03/2018 - 1:53pm - Spoke to Precious to follow up on billings and was advised that no case was logged and that she just logged a case 10 days later after my initial call to log my claim...THATS TELKOMS INEFFICIENCY I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH

I spoke to Michaela also in May, and she confirmed my subscription as follows, when I was enquiring about my credit:

Telephone Subscription Evening and Weekend - R17.00 pm

Landline Rental (Without calls) - R199.00

ADSL (2mg line data pm) - R165.00

20 GIGS data pm - R99.87

Total - R470.87

In June, after I received a credit, I called Telkom call centre again and spoke to Diana and Zama in Cancellations to cancel my internet / wifi subscription - reference number [protected]

EVEN A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION AS THIS WAS NOT DONE AND I WAS AGAIN BILLED AT THE END OF JUNE FOR NO INTERNET AND WIFI SERVICES.

Then another stupid technician went to my home on the 20th July to reconnect my internet / wifi services, whilst i was at work, and my mom was at home, as that was the other query I logged, since cancelling the service was impossible. He was having problems with the VPI / VCI / IP address numbers. So my mum informed me while he was still at my premises and called Telkom call centre and spoke to Noxolo Mali at 9:51am - Reference number [protected]. I then called my mum and spoke to the technician, Alistair, and provided all the information he required. I got caught up in a meeting at work, and that ass left my premises with the services still disconnected. This is the unnecessary call out fee that is reflecting on my statement, when various technicians have come through to my premises and none of them has been able to resolve the connection successfully. SO I AM NOT PAYING THIS CALL OUT FEE WHEN NO POSITIVE RESULTS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

Telkom Reference - 08/08/2018 - Reference number - [protected] - Spoke to Clinton to arrange a technician to connect my modem and services, and also advised him that I even purchased my own new modem...I was even promised a new modem from Telkom in February due to it malfunctioning, this was never received so I purchased one on my own...

Then on 10/10/2018 - I spoke to Busisiwe at your call centre and then Vera in Billings... about my revised bill and disconnected land line. Reference Number - 285 049 23

SO THIS IS ALL THE EFFORT I HAVE PUT INTO RESOLVING MY ISSUE WITH MY STATEMENTS AND RECONNECTING MY SERVICES. I REFUSE TO BE ROBBED BY TELKOM FOR THEIR LACK OF EFFICIENCY. I WILL ESCALATE THIS TODAY AND WILL REPORT YOU ALL TO THE OMBUDSMAN. I WILL ALSO CLAIM LOSS OF INCOME AS I CAN PROVE THAT MY INTERNET SERVICES HAS BEEN VITAL FOR WORK PURPOSES AS WELL. THIS IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF REFERENCE NUMBERS I HAVE WITH ME AT THE MOMENT, AND DO HAVE MORE CORRESPONDENCE AT HOME TO TAKE THIS MATTER UP FURTHER. IT IS ALSO UNETHICAL TO CUT MY LANDLINE SERVICES WHEN YOU HAVE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY ASSIST ME.

WHEN ZAINUB ASKED FOR PAYMENT LAST MONTH OF R500 WITH RECONNECT MY LANDLINE SERVICES, I TRUSTED THAT SHE WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO ASSIST ME, YET ONCE AGAIN I HAVE BEEN PROVED WRONG AND MY SERVICES HAS BEEN CUT AGAIN.

I AM GOING TO REPORT TELKOM ON VARIOUS PLATFORMS AND HAVE MY FNB LEGAL ADVISOR TAKE THIS MATTER UP FURTHER.

Ve