Telkom / platinum warranty
I bought a laptop December 2015 at Eastgate shopping centre after few months it started giving me problem like when holding it up will just go blank/dark but after pressing start button will be fine again. I didn't read too much to that until one day it didnt want to start up complaining about missing hard drive. Now Platinum warranty are telling me the laptop was once opened but I have never opened it means TELKOM sold me a second hand laptop on contract and that is reaping me off.
Please attend to this urgent. Before I seek all avenues to expose this fraud.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - Telkom LTE package & change of details on another account
- Telkom SA SOC - Telkom Wireless Handset 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent