Telkom / my phone line & internet

Durban, South Africa Review updated:

On the 25th of March I reported that I had no phone line. One week later my net went down. My phone number in question is [protected]. I work from home in the Usa and need my net. Im a single mother. It is the 18th of August and Telkom to date have not sorted this out. I have logged numerous faults and check on the fault daily. This lack of income has resulted in me not being able to pay for my rent at the end of this month. I will not draw a salary at the end of this month. But Telkom dont care. I have PAID for a service that I do not have. Now I will be jobless with no income. Is this fair?

Be
Aug 18, 2016

Comments

• Be
      Aug 18, 2016

Bernadine Goodsell - Freelancer

Bernadine Goodsell - Freelancer Contacts & Information

Posted: Aug 18, 2016 by    Bernadine Goodsell

My phone line & internet

Complaint Rating:

Durban,  South Africa

On the 25th of March I reported that I had no phone line. One week later my net went down. My phone number in question is 0314631290. I work from home in the Usa and need my net. Im a single mother. It is the 18th of August and Telkom to date have not sorted this out. I have logged numerous faults and check on the fault daily. This lack of income has resulted in me not being able to pay for my rent at the end of this month. I will not draw a salary at the end of this month. But Telkom dont care. I have PAID for a service that I do not have. Now I will be jobless with no income. Is this fair?