Telkom / my phone line & internet
On the 25th of March I reported that I had no phone line. One week later my net went down. My phone number in question is [protected]. I work from home in the Usa and need my net. Im a single mother. It is the 18th of August and Telkom to date have not sorted this out. I have logged numerous faults and check on the fault daily. This lack of income has resulted in me not being able to pay for my rent at the end of this month. I will not draw a salary at the end of this month. But Telkom dont care. I have PAID for a service that I do not have. Now I will be jobless with no income. Is this fair?
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018