Telkom / landline service
In December 2015 a lightning strike caused my Telkom land line to stop working. My ADSL internet line is still working. I reported a fault on 21 December 2015 ref. 1295CRK211215 and although Telkom smsed me to say the fault had been repaired it was never repaired. I again reported a fault on 8 January 2016 ref. 1276DRK080116 and when telephoning 10210 to ascertain why the landline is still not working I am unable to have the phone answered by Telkom - 2 phone calls of 25 minutes or more from my cellphone on 11 January 2015. My neighbour, whose landline and ADSL internet line were affected by the same lightning strike had their line repaired within 3 days after 21 December.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - Pathetic customer service
- Telkom SA SOC - uncapped internet lies
- Telkom SA SOC - cancelled adsl line in april 2018 and still being billed for it in jan 2019!!
- Telkom - adsl line cancellation
- Telkom SA SOC - internet