Telkom / landline service

1 JohannesburgCountrywide, South Africa Review updated:

In December 2015 a lightning strike caused my Telkom land line to stop working. My ADSL internet line is still working. I reported a fault on 21 December 2015 ref. 1295CRK211215 and although Telkom smsed me to say the fault had been repaired it was never repaired. I again reported a fault on 8 January 2016 ref. 1276DRK080116 and when telephoning 10210 to ascertain why the landline is still not working I am unable to have the phone answered by Telkom - 2 phone calls of 25 minutes or more from my cellphone on 11 January 2015. My neighbour, whose landline and ADSL internet line were affected by the same lightning strike had their line repaired within 3 days after 21 December.

Ro
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Jm
      14th of Jan, 2016

Fault reported on 11/01/2016 - ref 151cnz110116. I am still waiting for a response. line is still not working. We can not phone out or receive any calls. I am paying a monthly rental and nobody is interested to resolve my problem. line no is 034 980 2009. please contact me urgently on 0824940610. if not resolved by tomorrow 15/01/2016, I will have to take it further.