Telkom / internet / adsl line package
Goodday I was advised in order for me to cancel some of my packages i had to send a service cancellation form. I did that on 18 August 2016 and received an automated message that it was delivered. A month later nobody contacted me even though the email said someone will contact me within 21 days. I called in to cancellations and was told my package was not cancelles and i had to resubmit the form to the customer consultant which i did on 20 September 2016. Again received an automated message it was delivered. Also received an sms that my package will be downgraded with a reference number. Today i checked and see that I am still being billed for full package. I called in today again (15 November) and was told that my package was not downgraded and there's a backlog. I must resubmit the form. I am disgusted by your company's lack of professionalism. I dont care about your backlog because now i am paying 2 different service providers for internet. I want this package downgraded immediately. I dont want to wait anymore otherwise I will take this matter to the Consumer Protection Act. My number is [protected].
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...
- Telkom SA SOC - bob naidoo store manager