Telkom / internet / adsl line package

1 Cape Town, South Africa

Goodday I was advised in order for me to cancel some of my packages i had to send a service cancellation form. I did that on 18 August 2016 and received an automated message that it was delivered. A month later nobody contacted me even though the email said someone will contact me within 21 days. I called in to cancellations and was told my package was not cancelles and i had to resubmit the form to the customer consultant which i did on 20 September 2016. Again received an automated message it was delivered. Also received an sms that my package will be downgraded with a reference number. Today i checked and see that I am still being billed for full package. I called in today again (15 November) and was told that my package was not downgraded and there's a backlog. I must resubmit the form. I am disgusted by your company's lack of professionalism. I dont care about your backlog because now i am paying 2 different service providers for internet. I want this package downgraded immediately. I dont want to wait anymore otherwise I will take this matter to the Consumer Protection Act. My number is [protected].

Po