Telkomfor 2 weeks they have been escalating the problem and 3 supervisors have been investigating no one has replied

We moved to Hartbeespoortdam in May this year. As a happy Telkom I ordered my line. The line was installed in June. The line worked but ADSL which was applied for did not. The technician was not qualified to work on ADSL lines so he left. The next technician never arrived. The call centre said the technician left as no one was home. I never left home. I phoned his cell and he got lost. I drove to fetch him. He was also not qualified to work on the ADSL line. At last a technician did arrive. It worked when he left, but we noticed a paperclip stuck in the socket we left it as it was working. 4 weeks ago the paperclip fell out as I am sure they do. The line had a noise, and kept on dropping the ADSL connection. I bought a new filter as suggested. The noise got worse. The technician worked on the line on 17 Sept it worked for a few days but went dead. Nothing has worked for 3 weeks. I speak to Telkom 2-3 times a day. No one has been here or phoned. for 2 weeks they have been escalating the problem and 3 supervisors have been investigating no one has replied. I use my cell at huge cost to run my business.

To