Telkom / I am extremely disappointed
My Service was suspended for 'non-Payment'. The non payment situation was caused by paying my account on time making use of the Telkom website's credit card payment facility. I received an SMS confirming that the payment was made from my credit card. Assuming that all is well, I was stunt to find my service suspended. Apparently Telkom somehow managed to reverse the credit card payment.
I then made the payment again but had to wait until the accounts department was back at work the following day. No 24 hour service at Telkom. At 08:00 the next day I phoned 10210 and the agent told me that he can see the payment and that the service will be re-activated. Later back at home the service was still suspended. This time I was advised that payments take 3 - 48 hours to reflect on the TELKOM system and that 48 hours did not yet pass.
To top it off, just a few days ago I topped up my ADSL bandwidth by paying for another Gig of data. If you do not use this data before month end you lose it. So now I do not have a telephone or internet service for 48 hours and to top it off I will lose all the data I paid for as well.
Does this sound like great service? I am extremely disappointed.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline suspended
- Telkom SA SOC - pathetic customer service
- Telkom SA SOC - uncapped internet lies
- Telkom SA SOC - cancelled adsl line in april 2018 and still being billed for it in jan 2019!!
- Telkom - adsl line cancellation