Telkom / service not just serious it is ridiculous!

My complaint about Telkom is not just serious it is ridicules. In the last six months our ADSL line were stolen 7 times the last time on the 20 October two days after they replaced the previous line that was stolen the fastest response time so far was four days but normally it takes 11 and it did take them 15 days once before to reconnect the line. And after talking to Supervisor this and supervisor that Manager here manager there the best on only solution they have is, wait until it happens again and come and reconnect the line again.

Please somebody help me as I don’t now what to do any more I phone customer care, customer care talked to managers and supervisors and they just don’t care.

Kind Regards,
Riaan

• Johan Jordaan's Response, Feb 23, 2017

I am Aletta Margaretha Jordaan. Id 660420 0004 086

I have not received an account in over 14 months and I have phoned several numbers without success.

I got hold of this site on internet and I want to my accounts to be sent via email.

Cell no 081 443 6814
    Account number
    Oct 2016 = 500162 632010 31779958

My email retha.[protected]@gmail.com

• Nhlanhlo's Response, May 21, 2018

I have an account with telkom for 24 months. My contract says agreement of stallment of R129 but this month I'm paying more and my wi fi does not accommodate men during the day. I don't know what going on really.

Ri

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - I am fedup with the service
    Centurion
    South Africa

I am fedup... Why do I get nightshift if it does not work... I HAD WORK TO DO. My number for who Care. 0813240623. I would prefer emails. Chanel.[protected]@gmail.com.

• Co
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - default on credit bureau
    benoni
    South Africa

To my shock I got an alert from my bureau only to find out that the has been a change to my bureau when check credit bureau I have a default of R1754 telkom ngn, I have never applied for a contract with telkom and I have never received any communication from telkom informing me about the debt. Bureau shows account no 500329293

• Ts
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - Telkom mobile
    Sunninghill
    South Africa

I Cannot send SMS's to short code numbers, I need that for my banking app, I spoke to 5 agents who told me 5 different stories, the last person I spoke to was siya from durban who firmly refused that i speak to a manager because the manager will tell me the same thing he is telling me..can someone please assist me, my number is 0817468021

• Du
      8th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - Telkom uncapped ADSL
    Ficksburg
    South Africa

I installed an uncapped ADSL Telkom service a week ago. I cannot send or receive emails and cannot gain acces to certain apps, like News 24 etc. Telkom must either replace, repair or refund as specified by the Consumer Act. Kindly contact me in this regard. Ben du Toit, Ficksburg. 0827896811 [protected]@dlbprok.co.za

• Ed
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - technical
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I reported a fault a week ago. My lay observation is that the physical telephone line is snapped- at the pole. Although my complaint is registered and promises for repairs have been made, nothing has happened.
    References:
    Fault 607CRK031917
    Tell : 0119422213
    Address: 4 Silverleaf Drive, Mondeor
    Your urgent intervention will be welcome!

• Je
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - land line fault 21293134, no response from telkom
    Durban
    South Africa

I have logged a landline fault on the 11 September 2017, my mother lives alone and requires landline connectivity for medical purposes, I will be contacting ICASA due to non delivery of services and BILLING for services not provided.

• Am
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom - rejection fee
    KWAZULU NATAL
    South Africa

my debit order was rejected due to insufficient funds and the bank also charged me rejection fees I just want to know is this right to be charged double I spoke to the bank ombudsman who informed me that they are the only one that should charge rejection fee . can somebody please get back to me on 0609602588

11th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - refund
    Durban

Hi,

On the 04 October 2017, i requested for my refund of R 2571.71 to paid into my account, to date I have not received any feedback. Please assist I NEED IT ASAP.
    my case no. is 21429322. Please provide me with feedback on this email address: [protected]@live.co.za

• Bv
    Telkom SA SOC - Cancellation
    South Africa

Unable to cancel subscription. No reponse. Have been trying for 3 and a half months now but no resolution. Being billed for services not used

• Ge
    Telkom - huawei router
    dont know
    South Africa

Does anybody ever get any response from Telkom? I complained on this website on 7 August, but no reaction was had at all!!

• Ve
    Telkom SA SOC - wi fi
    beaufort west
    South Africa

I have wi fi installes at my home on 14/08/17.

I have only had one day of wifi.

keep on getting sms, working on problem

this is the worst service by any service provider... I will not recommend Telkom to friends or family..

worst ever

thanku

vera ty venessa theron

Telkom SA SOC - Outdoor transfer of landline still not done after 2 months
    Groot Jongensfontein
    South Africa

Order number 249691881A refers. Although I contacted Telkom via email, Twitter, HelloPeter and internal escalation I still don't know when I will receive my landline service (outdoor transfer from 021 671 4451), requested on 25 May 2018, for 1 July 2018. I paid rental on two invoices already, for a service I do not have.

• Av
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Telkom - intergrated data card
    Telkom.co.za

I upgraded to Telkom Home Unlimited order number 169972725A and the Service has been Upgraded. I was told to collect my Intergrated 2 Gig Sim card from a Telkom Direct Store. When I went to collect the Card I was told they have no stock and did not know when they would get stock.
    Shocking service. I now have no Data for my Cell Phone.

15th of Oct, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - Service

Good afternoon
    I would like to know that how is it possible for me to not qualify for a top up mobile handset but I qualify for a data sim.
    I applied online for Huawei P smart free me contract which cost R169 pm, which I was declined. But I was approved for a data simcard of R400 a month.
    How does this make business sense.

Please explain

• To
    Telkom SA SOC - adsl line never fixed for longer than 3 days
    South Africa

I had reported my 2Mbps ADSL Line 016 9816115 31 times since February 2016-02-02, It will be fixed for a day or week maybe and then it will be slow again or very slow or on and off
    I am paying for a service I do not receive. I also have to pay my service provider a

• Lo
    Telkom SA SOC - ADSL Line connection
    Boksburg
    South Africa

Reference number 125 2018 - 2017-03-23 (order no. 160765759).

Dear Sir/Madam

After paying Telkom for an ADSL line installation in March 2017, this request was never actioned but we were rather baffled with excuses.

I believe that this problem can easily be sorted, but lack of customer service seems to be the challenge

Please help

Jonathan

• La
    Telkom SA SOC - I am being billed for a line that was never installed
    TelkomSA
    telkom.co.za

Greetings
    I have been complaining about this error in billing for months I applied for a fixed line lookalike last year and it was never activated, we received the device with no sim (0475316007)my number is 0837579443 LL Santos, this billing has been ongoing for over a year, please help. Telkom refuses to cone back to me and are doing nothing

• Ra
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - Overcharging for a product that was agreed upon at a lower rate .
    telkomsa.net

A month back (20 june) I needed my adsl package migrated from a 4 to an 8 meg line, the line was not upgrade but I was charged the new rate which I had to pay or I get suspended. This month I have a bill of +/- r750 when it should have been r615.00, I spoke to a ms. Rangeni Doorsamy (who in my opinion is a waste) could do nothing to fix this issue

• Ri
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - do messaging

Good day,
    I sent this query on 27/04/2017- "I cannot open my old emails. I get this message "An unknown error (mail.NO_SUCH_BLOB) has occurred." What can I do to retrieve my emails?"
    I have not yet received an answer.

Contact details:

27th of Oct, 2018
    Telkom SA SOC - Service
    pinetown

Greetings

Please note i have reported a fault numerous times with Telkom SA. In Sep 2016 the fault was first reported since then only two months ago the line was fixed and now its a dead line again. Note no reimbursement was done for dead line that i had for so many months and have once again. The service is terrible.