Telesalessignusafis.org / about money for lottery

1 NY, United States Review updated:

hello ! I am samir and i come across with two times call on my mobile 061-[protected] thats in australia.some sales agent were assuring me of the green card lottery, what should i believe this, is it fake or true, a lottery program how can i get avoid of this

Sa

Comments

• Ko
      12th of May, 2009

ha beta sameer, mast okay bol de aur bad mein phoine aayga, ki kam ke liye paisa chihiye western union se paisse bhejo, jaldi, tu bhejega, baad mein bolenge is chij ke liye paisa chaiye us ke liye chahiye tu paisa bhejts rahega, ek din tu phone kar ke puchega to kat denge or stop karenge, tab tak tu lut gaya ho ga, Saale dimaag kya gaand mein dalte ho kya? Australia mein grren card lottery kab se nikali ? wo bhi indians ke liye

• Cl
      5th of Aug, 2009

Hey! I have the exact same incident happened to me few minutes ago. It's from USAFIS (www.usafis.org). I'm very suspicious about it and i didnt know how they got my e-mail add and my phone number. Furthermore they asked me to pay 349USD for 4 years of them helping me to submit my applications and it is not 100% for me to get selected as one of the 50, 000 people who also applies. Not sure if he is an Australian who spoke to me and his name is Jonathan which i dunno if it's fake. He asked me for my credit card number which increased my suspicion more. I refuse to give it and he passed it to his "supervisor" which i realized the slang is not Australian at all. He kept asking me what is holding me back for not giving them my credit card number for application completion.

1. No contact number as he told me it's an open call.
    2. Offices are placed in Australia and Canada..maybe more but i failed to hear it.
    3. Ask me to fill in and complete the application without telling me where or how.
    4. It sounds like marketing.
    5. Heard from my cousin that ALL companies related to this program is FOC meaning FREE OF CHARGE.
    6. I kinda heard that the voice of the supervisor change into a bad tone after i refused to give my credit card number because I need consultation from my parents.

Conclusion...it's a scam. There's a lot of complaints about this. Google it.

• Ci
      22nd of Sep, 2009

It's a scam, same thing happened to a friend of mine. Be aware of them and don't give any information. You can apply for the green card lottery (starting Oct 2 I think) at the US Government site which is completely free http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/. You should NEVER pay for a green card lottery.