telephonyaccessories / they took the money without sending any items

1 England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 447045799089

Hi All,
there is a guy named Juan Cappalo email telephonyaccessories@hotmail.com

once you order your phone and pay he tell you you need to order more than one device
in order to be able to send you the phone
and he tooked the money and did not send me the phone

===============================================
Ok, good.Your address will be forwarded to the shipping department for further packaging.You will make the payment to the following details;

Name...JUAN

Last Name...CARRIOT

Address...Kent Garden, Weltham Pilgrim

City...Kent

Area Code...EC4V6RN

Country...ENGLAND

After making the payment, you will get back to us with the following details;

MTCN Number from the western union...[protected]

Payment Sender's Name...Charlie Remman

Total Amount to be paid...$340

Immediately, we verify the payment, a valid tracking details will be emailed to you and the invoice will be attached with the package as well.

Be rest assured you are at the right place of purchase.Thanks

Mr.Juan

From: telephonyaccessories@hotmail.com
To: charlie_remman@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: available phones and prices
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:15:33 -0700

Thanks for your interest in dealing with us.Before we go further, we will like to confirm your full shipping address as follows;

Full Names...? Charlie remman

Address...? Jal el dib Highway

Zipcode...? 00961

City...? Beirut

Telephone Number...? [protected]

Total number of HTC you want to buy...?1 HTC Touch HD

Once we have these details, your order will be packaged and you will be directed on how to remit the payment via western union money transfer.

Thanks

Mr.Juan

Comments

Ga
  8th of Feb, 2009

Really?this is incredible, you must have had your dealings elsewhere.This is the particular company that had my HTC TOUCH HD supplied just last week, i dont beleive they lied to the complainant something must have gone wrong.

I even sent the money to the same address and they gave me the tracking number as they verified the payment.

I am in Las Vegas, USA.

I will suggest this must be a blasphemy and should be deleted from the message board.Or the complainant should go and settle up with the seller, thee could be an unsettled agreement.Thanks

Gandou Mumtaz
Director Business Gauge,
Las Vegas

Ab
  16th of Feb, 2009

Hello,

this company eat my 7500USD kosotvolos electronic International. GUY name Mr Juanos email is electronicsexpert@hotmail.com or telephonyaccessories@hotmail.com total fraud he is in GRecce or Africa scammer.

I am from Hong Kong My name is Haroon Abbas I was fraud by one of in Greece company name kotsovolos. Also have their Website www.kotsovolos.gr and the guy email is electronicsexpert@hotmail.com his name is Mr. Juanos and I see their advertisement on many websites so one day I was searching and I come to know their adverisment on this site http://www.quebarato.com.br/classificados/para-la-venta-iphone-apple-16-gb-3g-serie-en-300__1874913.html this is their advertisement. On your website i told them i want to buy 2unites one iphone 3G 16gb and one ipod touch 32gb and pay them 595usd. and they promise to ship my item after payment but I was asked to buy 4units more iphone and 4unites more ipod touch and say his company just sell 10pcs. i said ok no problem i pay them. then they agree to ship my item and next day he said he will send me 27units as he trust me and i can pay after i recieve. but nothing arrieve and they asked me for money of that 27 units.

i pay him 60% then they asked me he will ship but he didn't ship my items. and ask me for full money and say last payment and i give him my everything but nothing arreive. then later he ask me to pay insurance and custom which is 1340usd. but when i refuse as it wasn't include in our deal. then he told me not to ship my item then i have already pay him so much then i thought to pay him one more time and ask him to pay half i pay him around 500usd and later he told me to pay full and that mean another 1000 which is 1500usd before he say it's 1340usd. So it shows he is liar but I say ok I don’t want to loss my 6500usd for just 1000usd more.

then i say no problem i pay him 1000usd more the final money. but i got is nothing from them. he didn't ship even a single phone to me and refuse and ask me and ask me to pay more 1300usd more which is unreasonable.

This is what which got me so serious I almost lost my 7500usd in that company my all life saving. and got nothing. I go to hong kong police for help they almost write down my report and asked me not to pay him anymore. Now I am writing this to inform media websites not to post his advertisement and also writing to get attention so that people should be awear of this company fraud.