Telemarketing Sales Leads / Fraudulent Appointment Setting

1 TX, United States

I am writing in response to my experience with the above referenced company, Telemarketing Saled Lead. I originally placed an order for 20 Reverse Mortgage appointments with them. I originally contacted the company after reviewing information on their website, which states they set lead appointments for all types of industries, including reverse mortgage appointments, medicare supplements (medigap), medicare advantage and other types of services.

I sent in my order form for 20 Reverse Mortgage lead appointments, via Fax to Brenda Myers. She responded and sent an invoice and their agreement.

I was sent an e-mail by Brenda Myers a few days later indicating my payment was received and I should start to receive my appointments shortly. It indicated appointments would come via e-mail from Mya Turner (mturner@tslead.com), between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. CST.

I received my first set of appointments on Wednesday evening, February 3, 2010, at 8:40 p.m. These appointments were made by John Anthony. After going to the first couple of appointments, I found out by the customers they had no idea that they had scheduled an appointment. The majority of the individuals I have visited had no clue what the caller was even calling about other then a government program.

I immediately requested a recording of these appointments and have attached the calls here. The caller barely speaks english and never schedules an appointment. TSL has reviewed the attached calls and has stated that they are acceptable, which is unbelievable.

The company is not legitimate and advertised a 20% to 25% closing ratio for their reverse mortgage appointments. The actual ratio can not be any higher than 0% as they do not schedule appointments. The evidence is attached here.

More Telemarketing Sales Leads Complaints & Reviews