Telelink / AT&T / billing
I received my phone bill yesterday and to my surprise was a charge from Telelink. I have never heard of them, so I have been trying to call for 3 hours now and a recording comes that they are too busy to take any calls. Apparently I have found out this was a prison call which i did hear on my voice mail a week later (Vacation) They billed me $5.65 and no one was here to receive it nor do i know anyone in prison/jail. I do not want this happening again. For a collect call, your suppose to press a number to accept the call. My voice mail was the only one home and I get charged????
I do not know how to enclose a copy of the bill. I can mail. To what address?
phone Co. AT&T
More Telelink / AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - uverse
- AT&T - at&t/directv package unethical behavior
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service
- AT&T - at&t uverse
- ATT.com - installation of tv and internet services