Telefone Store/Aliexpress / umidigi smartphone.

1 Bucharest, Romania

I bought an Umidigi Cellphone from Telefone Store on Aliexpress platform and after 25 days the screen sudenlly tourn black and nothing sims to work anymore. Also the reboot and hard reset does not fix the problem. What I want to mention is the fact that was not any kind of shock or watter expossure on the phone, just everyday normal use. So now Im stuck whit a defective product and neighter the manufacturer or seller dont want to assume an minimum of warranty service altough Umidigi claim that all their product have 1 year of warranty. The seller never respond to my messagess, Umidigi is just impossible to contact. And offcorse, the buyer complainds email case on Aliexpress is allways full. I am a Platinum member on Aliexpress but untill now I never face sutch a lack of good sens and disrespect regarding a customer. I belive that a serrious online platform must assume a referre role and take attitude in such cases and not promote and support this kind of suppliers and this kind of actions.in the end I will provide some pics whit the pile of garbage I bought for 170$.in Romania we have an saying:Let them buy some candelles from the money they scam from me.

St