Teleflora.com / Ordered $160 funeral spray, delivered $50 vase of flowers
I ordered a very nice funeral spray arrangement to be sent to the funeral home after the death of one our close friend's fathers. I spent $160 on the arrangement, but what was delivered was a vase of carnations (the cheapest of all flowers) and yellow roses. The value of what they delivered was not even half of what I paid. i wouldn't have even known if my friend had not sent a photo thanking us for the arrangement. I filed a complaint online 10 days ago with no response. I've now been on hold on the phone for 20 minutes to attempt a resolution. I guess the Better Business Bureau and filing a claim with my credit card company are my only remaining options. I will NEVER use this service again!
More Teleflora.com Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - recipient never received the flowers I ordered
- Teleflora - flowers
- Teleflora - did not receive an arrangement that I was charged for.
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!