Teleflora.comflowers never arrived but I was charged!

I wish I had looked up this site before I placed an order with teleflora.com. I ordered a gift for my Mom for Mother's Day and the order went through online with no problems. 3 days after it was supposed to be delivered I contacted them via email to ask what happened. I also tried to call their contact number and got stuck in a loop of the same phone msg and no matter what I tried I kept getting the same msg over and over without ever being able to even be connected to anyone. My CC was charged for this order BTW. I got an email back from teleflora saying that the local florist did not have the product but did not notify them promptly. I am totally disgusted. Even more infuriating is that I had originally tried to place an order with 2 other similar online sites but they indicated that they could not fill my order due to local availability, etc so that is why I wound up placing the teleflora order. I normally would not have even considered them since I find their products of poor quality and design but high-priced. I wish they had been good enough to tell me up front there was a problem instead of messing this up and leaving my Mom with no Mother's Day gift. I will be vigilant about never using them.

Tr

Comments

• Ey
      Mar 09, 2009
    Teleflora.com - Guarenteed delivery - NOT
    Teleflora
    North Carolina

Teleflora is a major disappointment. I was silly enough to believe the guarentee of same day delivery. They charged me $13.99 for delivery/service fee. Hours laer and too late to order from someplace else, I get an e-mail saying they couldn't deliver. I called and they could'nt have been more indifferent. Cuodn't care less about the false advertising. I cancelled my order imediately. They tried to say it would be there the next day but I didn't trust them. I had heard the promises before.
    Never again. Do not use them if there is an emergency or you need flowers that day. I found plenty of others that charge half as much! Wish I had used them instead.

• Sh
      May 08, 2011

I just went thru the same thing you did. Did you get your money back?