Teleflora.com — flowers never arrived but I was charged!
I wish I had looked up this site before I placed an order with teleflora.com. I ordered a gift for my Mom for Mother's Day and the order went through online with no problems. 3 days after it was supposed to be delivered I contacted them via email to ask what happened. I also tried to call their contact number and got stuck in a loop of the same phone msg and no matter what I tried I kept getting the same msg over and over without ever being able to even be connected to anyone. My CC was charged for this order BTW. I got an email back from teleflora saying that the local florist did not have the product but did not notify them promptly. I am totally disgusted. Even more infuriating is that I had originally tried to place an order with 2 other similar online sites but they indicated that they could not fill my order due to local availability, etc so that is why I wound up placing the teleflora order. I normally would not have even considered them since I find their products of poor quality and design but high-priced. I wish they had been good enough to tell me up front there was a problem instead of messing this up and leaving my Mom with no Mother's Day gift. I will be vigilant about never using them.
More Teleflora.com Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora - the don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora.com - flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - flowers 
- Teleflora Flowers - scam 
- Teleflora - Teleflora order
- Teleflora - flowers received on 2/12 have died
- Teleflora - refund
- Teleflora - confirmation but no delivery