Teleflora / Mother Day Flowers "Cotton Candy Standard"

Jacksonville Florida, United States Review updated:

On the 26th of April I ordered two cotton candy flower setups one for my mother and one for my mother n law. The flowers were scheduled to be delivered 6 MAY 16. During the deliver my mother was not home to receive the flowers so the delivery person or florist left my mother flowers outside on the door step in the sun. When my mother came home the flowers were withered and starting to die like the florist used old flowers instead of fresh flowers. My mother contacted the florist and the florist agreed to pickup the damaged flowers and replace with a fresh setup. The flowers that the florist brought back as replacements were worst and the setup was nothing like the cotton candy setup I purchased. I called Teleflora and spoke to customer service. I asked them if it was possible to replace the flowers or refund my money. The customer service rep told me that she could give me 20 percent then 40 percent off a next purchase. I told her no. Then she offered store credit and I said no refund my money . I then requested to speak with someone higher and the new rep i spoke with offered to refund 50 percent of what was paid and i said I would perfer a refund if possible. Unfortunately i lost signal because i was doing some military training. I then contacted my wife and she handled the situation while i conducted my army business. My wife spoke with the customers service and they told her that i turned the 50 percent down and that their was nothing they could do my wife then continued to request the refund on the poorly damaged flowers that were delivered to my mother. Finally my wife spoke with someone and a 24 dollar credit email confirmation was sent to me. My wife informed me that the rep lied because it was suppose to be a refund not a credit. So my wife called again and this time spoke with someone that said that they would refund the full amount spent on the flowers and vase. This person also told my wife that she would send a email confirmation. So far i have not received nothing. Teleflora is a rip off and have extremely poor customer service. This is my second time dealing with them and I will never ever waste money on their products again. My mother was truly disappointed and it breaks my heart because i hardly get to see her because i am in the Army and to have this happen just terrible. The great thing is that my mom know it was not a error of mine and it was the florist in Jacksonville Florida.

Teleflora
Teleflora

Ja

Comments

May 06, 2016

Here is a photo of the flowers sent to my my Mother N law same Cotton Candy setup delivered in Killeen Texas compared to the flowers delivered in Jacksonville Florida by the Arlington Flower Shop located on Merril road. Teleflora need to choose better florist that care about their products. My Mother flowers looked terrible. But that is OK I will used FTD or Pro flowers next time. They stand behind their products.

May 06, 2016

These are the flowers that were delivered to my mother in Jacksonville. I was so pissed when I saw this crap. I work too hard for my money in the Army. I have never had this issue with FTD. Teleflora really messed up my gift to my mother for Mothers Day.