Teleflora / INAPPROPRIATE SUBSTITUTE

jacksonvilleFL, United States Review updated:

Substitution Policy:
In the event your selection is unavailable, a substitution of compatible quality and value will be delivered. On Valentines Day my husband was very upset receiving a substitution order which contained an item with discreet inappropriate statement "TRAILER TRASH". I contacted the so called customer service but the rep didn't understand English and nothing was solved or fixed at this point.I would not recommend this business to anyone.

0h
Feb 14, 2014

Comments

• Am
      9th of May, 2009
    Teleflora - Failure to deliver
    Teleflora

Ordered flowers for Mothers Day on May 5th to be delivered May 8th. Mom never received flowers. Teleflora stated they would issue a refund. The rep didn't act surprised or offered no apology for non-delivery (this must happen a lot). There is no way to track delivery with this company which is unfortunate. Felt bad because Mom didn't receive a gift in time for Mother's Day. Never Again...

• Ye
      22nd of Jan, 2010
    Teleflora - false advertising
    teleflora
    Texas

We ordered a $60 arrangement of bird of paradise called paradise found.
    We get paradise lost! Not one tropical flower was used. We got azaleas, mums and other blah flowers that shouldn't have been more than $30 at most. I contacted teleflora and got NO response whatsoever.

• Ye
      22nd of Jan, 2010

we finally did hear from teleflora, and they agreed to refund %50!
    we will still not ever use them again, but, at least they did respond to our
    email!

• Sf
      26th of Mar, 2010
    Teleflora - didn't deliver
    Teleflora

I ordered flowers for a funeral in which the family was devastated by a tragic death and teleflora didn't deliver. I got a refund, but too late to do anything. I felt terrible that there was nothing from our family. I will never order from them again.

• Te
      1st of Apr, 2010

SFV Guy-
    I'm very sorry to hear of the situation you describe! Please accept my apologies. I'd like to look into your complaint more and see if there's anything further I can do to assist (though I understand there's no 'make-up' for a missed opportunity, and my deepest apologies for that). Can you contact me at care (at) teleflora [dot] com with your order number? I'd like to assist however I can.

Nicole at Teleflora.

• Bg
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Teleflora - No response from customer service, and no delivery of flowers
    Knoxville
    Tennessee

Ordered flowers for spouse for Valentines day. Flowers never arrived. Made numerous calls to Customer Support, and was hung up on atleast 3 times. Sent e-mail with contact information for someone to call me. Never received a call. I am currently in the process of initiating a charge back for the charge. Worst customer support I have ever dealt with.

• Da
      15th of Feb, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me. The email was sent at 10:30 am but I didn't check my email until 2:00 pm explaining that my order had been canceled and for me to choose an alternate delivery date (funny). I called the local florist who uses Teleflora and they looked and said they never got an order so therefore they could not reject it as Teleflora claims. I called Teleflora back and asked them about their same day delivery guarantee and their customer satisfaction guarantee both of which are on their website. My guarantee was that I got an apology from some customer no service employee name Melody and a refund. I'm supposed to be happy with that I guess or someone was telling me that my wife was undeserving of the bouquet. lol

• Wi
      17th of Feb, 2011

I had the same horrific experience, and I can safely say that Teleflora has the worst customer service of any company I have ever done business with. I emailed on the afternoon of 2/14 to inquire about delivery status. I received a form reply more than 4 hours later advising that my inquiry was received and I would receive a reply as quickly as possible. Two days have passed…and I’m still awaiting that reply. At this moment I’m sitting on hold, where I have been for more than 22 minutes, awaiting assistance from a customer service representative. With hold times that long, I wouldn’t imagine customers are calling to thank them for such stellar service. I will get my money refunded, and then I will delete my account and move on. Never again!

• Gr
      8th of Dec, 2011
    Teleflora - No flowers
    Teleflora

Ordered flowers 4/24. Charge appeared 4/29. I called 5/4 to confirm. No flowers 5/6. No email or call 5/6 or 5/7. Called 5/9 to get refund.