Teleflora Flowers / Scam and terrible service!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered a dish garden for my ex-husband because his mother passed away. It was supposed to be delivered the next day. The next day Teleflora called me and said the arrangement I ordered was not available. I told them I would look online for something different and call them back. I found a similar product online and called Teleflora back. The person I spoke to spoke very broken English with a strong middle eastern accent. I could not understand anything she said. The only thing I could make out of the conversation was that the "NEW" arrangement would be delivered on the same day. Well, the next morning I get another call from Telefloral, another non-english speaking person, and after 10 minutes of trying to communicate with her I just said "CANCEL THE ORDER." Then I went online and saw that they had already charged my credit card for the arrangement. I was forced to call Teleflora once again, spoke to another non-english speaking person who said something about "next week." I am assuming my credit card will be refunded next week. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, their customer service is horrible at best, and if you're not from the middle east you will not understand a word they say.

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Feb, 2008

Terrible didn't deliver after 2 days asked for more money stary away they rae an F minus