Teleflora / Confirmation but no delivery

United States Review updated:

What a JOKE. Order flowers online, get confirmation number for delivery Saturday before Mother's Day but no flowers delivered. Told no florist would take order because out of delivery zone or some other reason. That they would deliver on following Tuesday. Cancelled since Mother's Day was not on Tuesday!

Told they would refund money "in 3 to 5 business days". I told them that was unacceptable, that I wanted my money returned immediately. They took my money immediately they needed to refund it immediately! They assured me that they would process immediately. Money not credited to my account as of Wednesday!!!

St

Comments

• Me
      May 14, 2012

I ALSO HAD PLACED AN ORDER FROM TELEFLORA FOR FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED ON A FRIFAY BY 3 PM WELL THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON SATURDAY THE FLOWERS WERE NOT THE ONES I ORDER AND STILL THEY ONLY WANTED TO REFUND ME 1/2 OFF WHAT I PAID FOR THE FLOWERS. I TELL YOU SOMETHING I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM TELEFLORA BECAUSE THOSE CONTRACTORS THEY WORK WITH ARE NO GOOD . WILL NEVER RECOMEND IT TO ANYBODY

• Ri
      Mar 25, 2013

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at 1-888-891-2289 or 215-875-3000, or by e-mail: [protected]@bm.net. For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.
    Berger & Montague, P.C., attorneys are licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and some of our attorneys are licensed to practice in additional jurisdictions, including New York, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., California and Connecticut. Our firm litigates cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. On occasions where the firm practices in jurisdictions in which one of our attorneys is not licensed, we associate with that court on a "for that case only" basis and/or associate with locally licensed counsel.

Advertising Material