telecomsdraw1signlive.com / scam sms, false promises

South Africa Review updated:
recently iv recieved a message out of the blue stating that i've win 550 pounds, on the sms it states that all i have to do is sent an email with my name, address and winning cell phone no. ..where they got mine to start with..i dont know. and to phone a UK no. so i did obviosly. guy picked up, told me congrats i won..blablabla. and that he'll send me an application form to fill in..still havent recieved, thank god because all honesty they sound like fakes and very unproffesional. all i have to say is don't give people false hope esp. not struggling students, its inhumane!and a waiste of time! f***in Bast****

Comments

Je
  5th of Oct, 2008
Ph
  6th of Oct, 2008
i dont have any comments my problem is i dont know how to claim a money, im a South Africa lady and i won a money from your telecomsdraw1@live.com can you please guys help me to get that money.
Si
  10th of Oct, 2008
THE DRAW WINNING 550 000 POUND
TEL.NO.+27767725293
please give me more info
JOHANNES MABENA