Telecheck / Declined Business Check

1 1110 San Luis Dr.Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4075577266

Went to a Denist office to have my teeth fixed, they would not take my mothers check which had nothing to do with her, I was the one with bill. These people Telecheck go to far., Just because My Mom and I have the same last name they do something like this. Naturally, I went and paid for the bill in cash. Sort of Embarrassing, , The real problem is with APX our security company, they are the culprit, they refused to refund three months of service fees when their equiptment never worked. They are are using Telecheck as their illegal way to circumvent a legal process of stop payment. I stopped payment on their draft because they charged my account three payments inspite of my complaint. It took them three months to finally fix the alarm system. This very strange, because APX is a Morman Company, and they usually working with a Morman Company you will find thy are very good to work with. Don't Use Apx.

Comments

• Ba
      11th of Jul, 2010

MY NAME IS BACH CAO AND MY ID IS C0291984 AND MY SOCIAL SECURITY IS 557-59-9010 I HAVE WROTE THE CHECK FOR $8.98 YOU HAVE DENIAL MY CHECK AND HAVE A CODE 4 I COULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY AND HOW ...
    THIS IS A CASE OF CHASE BANK ... YOU HAVE TO BE CLEAR ... A REASON THE CHASE BANK HAVE BEEN BUY OVER THE WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WE ALREADY FILE BANKRUPTCY SINCE 2005 AND MY MOTHER TOO... THE BANK HAVE SEND THE LAWYER WE HAVE SUBMIT THRU THE LAWYER FROM THE COURT .. THE LAWYER SI CLEAR... NOW IS YOU ... THIS IS A CASE I WANT TO CLEAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN... A REASON I WILL BRING THIS CASE GO TO THE COURT YOU WILL BE LOOSING THE TIME AND MONEY FOR NOTHING AND I WILL BRING THRU THE NEWSPAPER YOU JUST WANT THE NONEY NOTHING ESLE... HERE IS TEH CASE OF BANKRUPTCY IS 05-12931 FOR ROSA CAO AND MINE I WILL SEND YOU LATER I MISPLACE OR YOU CAN CALL THE BANKRUPTCY IN SANTA BARBARA COURT AND DEMAND THE CASE IS 2005 IN JUNE 2005. A REASON I FILLING THIS IS A FRAUD BY THE BANK AND THE BANK JUST WANT THE MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE AND DID NOT CARE IS ILLEGAL OR LEGAL FOLLOW UP THE LAW... WHEN A PEOPLE FILLING BANKRUPTCY THE BANK CAN NOT DEMAND THE MONEY IF THEIR WANT THE MONEY THERE CAN BROUGHT THE CASE TO LIFE AND BY THE A LAWYER IF THE LAWYER FILLING THIS THE LAWYER WILL LOOSING THE LICENSE TOO... THAT IS CALL FRAUD.. PLEASE CAONTRACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU VERY MUCH BACH HERE IS EMAIL AND ADDRESS AND PHONE FOR YOU TO CALL ME THANK YOU ... ON ANOTHER HAND I SEND YOU ALL THE BANK FRAUD TO SEE THE LIAR AND [censor] I HAVE PUT UP WITH THEM... THANK YOU ...BACH
    HERE IS MY ADDRESS IS 15272 SEVENTH STREET STE A VICTORVILLE, CA 92395 AND ANOTHER ONE IS 408 NAVITO WAYS OXNARD, CA 93030
    MY PHONE NUMBER IS 760-596-0244 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS CAOTBACH@LIVE.COM OR ROSACAO@LIVE.COM