Telecheck / Refusing our checks

In March my wife's purse among other things were stolen out of our Truck. Immediately they began using credit cards then once we got those stopped they proceeded to checks. They went to the casinos and began writing checks for 500.00. We called the casino's everyone of them and told them that we do not come over there do not take any checks from us. Went straight through there ears and to the carpet I guess. We got the name of the companies oking these checks called them. They could care less!! Called the sheriffs office where the casinos are they would not do anything. (Talked to investigator in another city he told me it - They go to casinos and keep the checks under 501.00 because they have to ask for ID then, also that even if the casinos catch them red handed they will never prosecute. Because they get there money no mater what because of the guarantee companies). 3 months later after we think everything is over and tons of forms to many firms, our check is refused at Walmart. We find out that Telecheck says that it is because we did not fill out enough info on the form they sent. (we filled it out completely) Did they bother to call, leave a message, e-mail. NO NO NO NO. They had all of our cell phone number home phone e-mail addresses. There Idea is just start declining checks to get action. It should there rear ends need to be sued off, for the way they conduct business.

Comments

12th of Nov, 2010

I THINK ILLINOIS LEGISLATER SHOULD REFUSE TO LET TELCHEK OPERATE IN ILLINOIS, I BET WHEN A STATE SENETOR GETS HIS CHECK DECLINED IN FRONT OF A LONG LINE THINGS MIGHT CHANGE OR NOT.SORRY SENETOR, JUST COME IN THREE DAYS AND TRY TO WRITE A CHECH AGAIN, DOES ANYBODY HAVE A LIST SO I CAN AVOID ANY BUSINESS THAT USES TELECHEK.FROM, MAD AS HELL IN ILLINOIS.