Telebrands / Pocket hose

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I purchased pocket hose early may 2013. I got a confirmation letter by email and a tracking number. I was billed credit card may 30 and told my order was shipped and would be here 7 - 10 days. As of june 17 no order has arrived. Checking the tracking order they say it was delivered june 7. No one can explain this, only tell me it will be here in about 2 weeks. I told them where is it and why another 10 days. They say check your post office. They were suppose to ship to my physical address and now say post office, no one can tell me which shipping company is handling this and not to worry. Three different explanations i have got, none are the same and still no order. If i had known i could buy this product in a drug store i would have, not mail order. Do not order by mail.

El
Jun 12, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Jul, 2013

We purchased the pocket hose (2) and used it to wash the car. It is light weight, expands to full 50 feet BUT...you have purposely misinformed the public! IT DOES NOT RECOIL AT ALL!!! LOTS OF LIES AND GOBS OF DIRTY MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY AND YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM OTHER CONSUMERS ABOUT YOUR FALSE ADS!!!
    THAT IS CALLED " FALSE ADVERTISEMENT !!! " I wrapped it around my arm to try and get it back in the flimsy plasitc container and it does not fit- it is just squashed into it.
    WE WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER " AS SEEN ON TV" ITEM FROM YOUR COMPANY-YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THOUSANDS OF CONSUMERS FOR THE SAKE OF THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR !!! BUT OF COURSE ; LIKE OTHER COMPANIES " YOU HAVE NO CONSCIOUS-JUST MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS!!!

• Wh
      21st of Jul, 2013

I also purchased a pocket hose but I bought it from Walmart. You are 100% correct. It does not recoil much at all. This didn't bother me as much as at least it was lighter to handle than our other hose. But then it started to split. Water started just dripping out, which made me very mad but as I used it, it now has a huge tear in it (which I did not do, it split wide open on its own).Now I have a hunk of junk that costs $20.00. I also read online that if I am unhappy with my purchase, they will refund IF I send back LESS POSTAGE AND HANDING. FORGET IT. BY THE TIME I PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR REFUND (IF I GET ONE) IT WON'T BE WORTH IT.
    For me, and hopefully others, this is a $20.00 lesson learned. At least I didn't order online and get my order all messed up and have to deal with customer service. From now on, it would be smart if anyone who buys anything off of TV to check out websites and read complaints.
    And also remember, warranties are only as good as long as the manufacturer stays in business!!!

• Un
      21st of Aug, 2013

I bought 25' Pocket hoses via TeleBrands and a 50' at Target. With the faucet turned fully on, my attachments (sprinklers and nozzle) only get a trickle of water coming out. I am so glad I kept my regular hose! I spent over $60. What a loss of money! Lousy product! I called TeleBrands and the customer service rep had the gall to tell me they have many satisfied customers. Why did he lie to me?

• Ba
      30th of Aug, 2013
    telebrands pocket hose - used 3 times and on 4th it burst
    1430 N LASALLE ST
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 317-909-2222

USED THE POCKET HOSE 3 TIMES AND ON THE 4TH IT BURST. IT WAS THE 50 FT HOSE.

• Ne
      25th of Jun, 2014

Bought four of the new and improved versions of the Pocket Hose, three of them lasted less than a month. I'm using the fourth as a backup. The original bright green hose performed better than the new version. I retired the old rubber hoses for the original pocket hose and it was marginal. Bought the improved version and It is substandard to the original. You're right, it doesn't recoil! Please don't step on it, don't drive on it, don't leave it outside and most of all don't drink out of it, what!

Neill Carmichael

• Pu
      15th of Aug, 2014

Bad product. Hose gets pin hole leaks then when I went to turn the water off the hose exploded. Its a wonder someone doesn't get seriously hurt. Terrible merchandise