Telebrands / Pocket hose
I purchased pocket hose early may 2013. I got a confirmation letter by email and a tracking number. I was billed credit card may 30 and told my order was shipped and would be here 7 - 10 days. As of june 17 no order has arrived. Checking the tracking order they say it was delivered june 7. No one can explain this, only tell me it will be here in about 2 weeks. I told them where is it and why another 10 days. They say check your post office. They were suppose to ship to my physical address and now say post office, no one can tell me which shipping company is handling this and not to worry. Three different explanations i have got, none are the same and still no order. If i had known i could buy this product in a drug store i would have, not mail order. Do not order by mail.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - incomplete order only 1 of set of 2
- Telebrands - about I was charged was not the agreed amount.
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop