Telebrands Corp / They will rip you off badly!

I have had nothing but a BAD BAD field day with telebrands..That company is the biggest rip off company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. The pedicure..My 3 dog's cried! I will assume that the dogs in the commercial are trained well OR the item is turned OFF and thus meaning the animals will NOT react negative to the item. As for the EZ Comb..Another piece of garbage.

I can only imagine the time they use making these commercials to make it look easy just so they can fraud the customers.

Also on each occasion without personal and prior approval they have sent out jewellery each time. A Sterling Silver pair of earrings and a necklace that both turned my skin GREEN after just a few hours of wearing them. Charge: $53.97. This was taken from my credit card without authorization from me.

This company has had nothing that I can speak of that has been worth the money or that I have given permission to go onto my credit card and get.

The complaints I made to the customer service people got me NO WHERE...NONE of them spoke English! The English was so broken because of non American workers that you can not understand what they are saying. All Calls to them led me to a different person and a different call taker every single time. I would ask for someone speaking better English and I was told it would be a very long wait and they can not transfer. They would need me to keep calling until I get a fluent English spoken person. I can go on and on with the deception this company has done to us. However, it will be an all nighters to tell you about how they rip people off. Trust us on here when we tell you, they will rip you off...They also prey on the elderly in hopes of confusing them into more money spent. I had to work on countless things they did to my parents over the phone. And now I am having my lawyer handle it on the magic jack, the EZ Comb and the Pedicure...I just hope my lawyer can speak their language..!!

Sm

Comments

• Lo
      6th of Mar, 2009

I was ripped off by this company as well. They charged my card 4 times the amount I said yes to over the phone. The charge didn't happen until a month after the call and I did not have any products in hand. I called when I saw the charge and asked for them to not ship the item and just refund the money. They shipped it anywyas. I returned it immediately! First of all, I did not authorize the amount, second I could tell from the conversation with customer service that this was a rip off. I have been told numerous times since then that they were refunding my money. They haven't. I have finally reported the issue to Bank of America and the bank refunded the money to me. I've had Bank of America do this before for me a long time ago. If you use a good bank, I'd suggest letting them handle these rip off companies. They have more resourses to do so.

• Br
      8th of Mar, 2010

YES!!! OMG. THIS SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO MY SISTER, SHE JUST PICKED UP THE MAIL, BUT SHE NEVER EVEN ORDERED THE PRODUCT AND IT TOOK 71.85 OFF OF HER CARD WITHOUT HER AUTHORIZATION TOO! CRAZY!

• Ty
      13th of Aug, 2010

I had a huge problem with the Bark Off...the "$10" product ended up costing me $60! I called not even 5 minutes after to cancel the order (I bought it online) and they kept saying to they would put a hold on it because the order doesn't register for 24-48 hours. I called back everyday at least 5 times a day to make sure the order was on hold and that as soon as it showed up in their systems that it would be canceled. They told me it wouldn't be shipped out for at least 2 weeks so I would have time to cancel. That was a lie!

Not even 3 days later i called once again to cancel...and they told me that the order was shipped out and it was too late to cancel...and that I should have taken the initiative to call to cancel! Finally after talking to several, several people and having my mom threaten them with the BBB I received a refund...but of course I had to send the product back. Never again will I by from them. They are HORRIBELE.

After I received that stupid sterling collection...I sent it back right away!

29th of Aug, 2010

On 8/25/2010 I ordered a Bark Off Collar from the Official Web address.
    I was buying the buy 1 get 1 free for just shipping and handling on the second one. The total should have been $23.98. However, I put in the box 2 because I thought that was how I was suppose to get the second one free.
    I believed I would get to review my purchase before it was finalized. However, that did not happen. It went right to the finalization without allowing me to review it.
    I immediately called the customer service and was told it would be 24-48 hours before it would show up in their files.
    A supervisor named Francis said he would put it on hold and to call back in 24 hours.
    On 8/26/2010, I called again and was told it still was not showing up. They said they would put another hold on it and to call back in another 24 hours.
    On 8/27/2010 I called back and was told it had already shipped. They told me I could send one set back and pay the shipping.
    I was willing to buy one set but not two sets.

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2010

I ordered the "Bare lifts" and when they asked if I wanted to double my order I said no, then the recording said that they did not understand the answer. I said no a few more times then said yeah to someone else and it took it. I got like 80 that is 8 packs of 10. the commercial said 10 lifts for $10. I only should have gotten 20. And to top it off they do not lift they flatten the breast. I will never order from this comany again. If I want one of their products I will wate til it gets in the stores. Then I will abel to return it if I do not like it or I am not out much of money.

• Pa
      28th of Nov, 2011

I would like to thank all of you for your honest reviews of this company although I see a few issues of the customer not knowing how to place an order in the correct manor I also see everyone single one of yall had a lot more issues than just that...I was about to order the "beat blaster' mainly because I'm a geek and it seemed cool...but I'll just wait till it hits Ebay and get it for a buck lol. again THANK YOU! so much for warning me against this company...your experiences have saved at least one geek in this world.

• Br
      11th of May, 2012

Does anyone know how to report this company to the US Trade commission (or an entity with a similar name)? The BBB wouldn't really work, because all they do is list them on their site, no interference or legal issues done... There has to be a "Commission" or "Government watchdog" type of thing that can take strides to shut these people down or link something to their website (although that would be SPAM of course) ... I would LOVE to research these questions however, I have not had experience with this company...THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME IN POSTING YOUR EXPERIENCES! YOU HAVE STOPPED A NEW CUSTOMER FROM A BAD EXPERIENCE!! i AM SO GLAD THAT I LOOKED THEM UP BEFORE I CHOSE TO PURCHASE! THANK YOU!

• Pe
      23rd of Nov, 2012

The original PedEgg is actually a very good product. However, I bought a second one at a discount store, and it was a fake -- wouldn't cut dead skin at all. Now, it seems impossible to buy replacement blades for the original PedEgg. Used to be you could get 3 replacement genuine PedEgg blades for $9.99, but now they seem to be unavailable at Walgreens or even from Telebrands. Seems like you have to buy a new PedEgg every time your blade dulls -- which happens much quicker than you would think it would.

• Al
      19th of Mar, 2013

I bought the OrGREENiC Kitchenware (The Green Fry pan). Worked well for about 2 months. Followed all directions to the letter. It is "Guaranteed for Life. Yep!!! You pay the postage to send it to them PLUS $7.99 for return shipping. By the time you are done you might as well go out and buy another fry pan that works. This Pan is now in the garbage. I have not talked to the Company but by all the comments. I can see it would be of no use. Bad Company selling Bad products. Never again. BUYER BEWARE

• Do
      30th of May, 2014

Tried to talk to American speaking person, but all I get is someone in India who, I can't understand. Can't we in America do something
    about this Company, after all we need the income and by making the products they sell here in America and have an American taking
    the calls (for info on the order.) someone will have a job here in America, we need the jobs! I say we should all boycott Telebrands.
    This company is a company that sets up a scam outfit, and we are not able to get any help from them, after they get your money.
    JUST BOYCOTT THEM, JUST BOYCOTT THEM, JUST BOYCOTT THEM, JUST BOYCOTT THEM, JUST BOYCOTT THEM