Telebrands / It has been four months and still can't get it to work
I ordered Jupiter Jack back in AUG, 09 two weeks before my wife's birthday and upgarded the jupiter so I would make sure it would work. Paid extra to amount to about $50.00.
It took till October to receive it and I was never told it would take that long. Once I got it, the connectors to fit a phone did not work on her phone. Again, I never asked the model to insure it would work with it.
I was told I could order the new connector for $2.99 which I did. I told them the model number and make. I received the connector today 12/7/09 and they send the wrong one. That has been four months and still can't get it to work. NEVER, NEVER purhcase from them.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!! 
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me