TelebidAuctionScript / Service

For those of you who are thinking of purchasing a penny auction script, stay as far away from telebidauctionscript.com as possible. Naturally, they were very friendly and prompt with their emails to me until I purchased their code. Admittedly, they installed the code quickly. After that, things changed dramatically. I have submitted many tickets to their help desk and never had one returned. I have called their toll free number for support, never had a person answer, and never had a response to any of my voice mail. Additionally, on their website, they promise that customers will have a personal representative to help when there is a problem. I still don't have a representative even though I have emailed constantly asking for one. From a quick scan of my sent mail folder, I have sent 30 to 40 support requests over the last few months that were never answered. I have probably made as many phone calls. I don't know if the people at the company are scammers, but I do know that their service is non-existent.

Comments

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2010

I agree to you 1000000000000%, they service is 1000000000000000000000% bad, stay away from them, ...or you will regret, 10000000000000000000% scammer.