Tele-Brands/Pedipaws / Refund Processing

After calling Customer Service and trying to cancel my online order apparently unsuccessfully, their product shipped 6 weeks later and my credit card was charged. As I was instructed, I refused the shipment and it was received by them 2 WEEKS later for refund processing. Customer svc has told me 3 times now that it takes 3-5 business days to process the credit. Each time I call, I'm told to wait another 3-5 days, they can forward my complaint to the "corporate" office but can't return my call because they only have incoming phone lines. WHAT A CROCK!!! I don't think I'll ever see my refund at this point!

Ch

Comments

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2008

You should try to call this number...1-973-227-8777 ... It may be a long wait but maybe they can help you... This is the refund center...

• Ba
      20th of Nov, 2008

Wow! I thought I was reading my experience with this company! I am, as I type, on hold, once again, trying to get my refund. I ordered a Pedipaws WAY back in July...finally got the Pedipaws in September ... after receiving a "blue Coco Cola" glass! calling them and them "reshipping" me a Pedipaws. Upon receipt of it...didn't like it...called and got a return authorization number...sent with "Delivery Confirmation Receipt" (thank goodness)...they received it on 13 October and after 4 calls I STILL do not have a refund. Whatever you do, don't order this thing...if you want one...go to the nearest drug store and purchase one!!!