Telcomsat International Company Limited / Cheating me of selling a 16GB 3G IPHONE

1 5-7 CRANWOOD STREETLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447031905713

Hi,

This is Venugopal from Bangalore, India.

When i was surfing on the net, I found an unlocked Apple 3G Iphone for sale in the www.adpost.com website. This ad was posted by "Scott Kelly." So I sent him a mail asking for the details. He informed that including shipping an Apple 16GB iphone 3G w0uld cost US $380 and payment is through either Western Union or Money Gram.

Since in India we won't be able to transfer money from either W.U or MG, i asked one of my friend in UK, Birmingham to transfer the amount through Western Union and gave the MTCN number and sender's name to Scott.

Later I got a mail stating that he has not received the payment, my friend has taken the money back, which was not at all true. I called Scott and argued stating that "Telcomsat International" has picked up the transferred amount.

So Scott sent an email stating that he has done the shipment and sending one 16GB and three 8GB iphone since Fedex shipping charges is per KG but not per piece. Also asking me to tell my friend to transfer around US $570, to give me the complete tracking #. He had sent the consignment copy in which the 4 out of 12 digit tracking number were blurred.

He was demanding me to transfer what ever the amount I can arrange, so that he would give me the complete tracking number. Every time he was telling that it was his CEO who has decided to send me 4 iphones and it's company's policy.

As of now I have neither got my Iphone nor my money. Though I sent him a mail asking him to return my money he is still telling send the MTCN number for remaining money and he will give the complete tracking number, if not no iphone or no money.

I am really disappointed by this incident. It was my hard earned money which was saved for buying an iphone. My desire has been dumped by this Fraudster.

Please help me in tackling this problem.

I don't want anyone like me to get cheated by this Fraudster.

Thanks and Regards,
Venu.
+[protected]

Comments

Li
  30th of Sep, 2008

Telcomsat Limited IS A SCAM!
I had the same experience with them - ordered an item, paid, never received the goods.
I have been posting complaints about them ever since - I hope they get busted soon!

L.

Ja
  15th of Oct, 2008

Hello

Sorry Telcomsat Limited Company Is not a fraudster because people have been using there company to fraud on internet so we are trying to get them and hand over them to police..

So if you are interested in buying some Items feel free and contact them because we know very soon things we will done.

We appreciate your trust in our company.

James

Ve
  12th of Nov, 2008

Hello James,

I was the victim who payed 240 pounds and got cheated. The fraudster name is Scott kelly and his # is +447031905713.

In fact i made a very silly mistake. I got the following info from one of the website:

Name & Registered Office:

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7487 - Other business activities

Accounting Reference Date: 31/01
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due:
Last Return Made Up To: 28/01/2004
Next Return Due:

Last Members List: 28/01/2004

This company is already dissolved.

If you get any info about the fraudster please mail me: venoowaves@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Venu.

Da
  18th of Oct, 2009

Hi i am from Saudi Arabia

Sorry Phones Store Links Company Is not a fraudster because people have been using there company to fraud on internet so we are trying to get them and hand over them to police..

We appreciate your trust in our company Phones Store Links.

Daniel Ashaveni