TELCO100app (real estate)

1 Review updated:

Telco100 was App Nation who have ripped off so many businesses through this country. They went into liquidation in March as App Nation and started up again as Telco100, they are that smart they offer me another app with the local real estate under another name forgetting they had already ripped me off with the app and flight tickets. The person in question is Kristine Holley she has owner several businesses and keeps changing the names after she is either closed down or just closing, she went from Advertising R Us to Diamond Digital Print, to App R Us to App Nation and now to Telco100 still at the same address, different phone number and website, still targeting small businesses via the real estate agents, let the real estates know that the app is a rip off, they do not allow the cooling period as they never answer their phone or emails when they were App Nation, same business just a different name run by the same dishonest person Kristine Holley you may think you can hide but we will find you every time, you ripped me and many other small businesses and I will take what ever it takes to take you down and I'm sure I have a lot of support.

Fo

Telco100 - Real Estate
    Burleigh Heads
    Queensland
    Australia

I have a new business with a zero visibility I wanted to promote my business in local area marketing so I get local hits. I contacted Telco100 and got my business popularity started. This is the way to promote locally your business. Telco100 keep going with you your high end delivery!