Telatron / employee

Let me first Start my saying that we, i have always enjoyed educating Credit card holders, that is why I do work and we all need to put food on the table, and pay our bills. We have all known for a long time about Mr & Mrs, Covattos Fruad so put away your whistle. It is public knowledge. Whistle blower if you saled CPP's to accounts that were not approved that is fraud. ALL companies do dumb things.employees are lead to do them out of what they think are loyalty.
Many times Mrs.Covatto has shown her caring side, her mom in her self. Her morals and decency are there on a personal level. TRUE STORY!
The cold snow storm in the call center is horrible & is hateful to many of the employees, if you ask they will describe *** as snotty. They will not go to HR because he laughs at the employees and tells them go ahead. I have seen him put the reps photo on his pc and post and alter them and share ugly things with other supervisors about employees
Truth is HR will back up your supervisors 100 % .Mis can look at all the history that even your leaders are responsible leaving they do dumb as well.
The employee relationship in YOUR call center will have to improve between your supervisors and reps.
DO THESE supervisors not understand when they get called away from their desk every one can see what is left on the screen. What would a new employee do Run out the door and not look back. Current employees have had enough.
A RAINBOW is colorful, our is cloudy, it shares way too much, with the blizzard. This cloudy rainbow allowed a rep to be discharged after watching and knowing that they pulled a famous person credit card accts up on the system.
I know this to be true this supervisor remarked " she should of used CRC", it might not of showed the history, maybe this is how the superv is still employed after he giggled the evening away with her. She was fired.
The whole system that is in place. has No place at all in any work place. They advertise Flex work schedule, train you for weeks, Andrea then calls you in to HR and tells you sorry you can not have that schedule . The client has to have this.
YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM DRINK. NEW EMPLOYEES ARE NOT GOING TO STAY AFTER YOU HAVE BAITED THEM WITH FLEX SCHEDULE. YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN CUT YOUR NOSE OFF TO SPITE YOUR FACE.!
Save face, this is another reason why you can not retain new employees they leave during training, lunch brakes, or find out that they can not have what they need in a schedule.
Change your sneaky, bad, or out dated habits then just maybe you will able retain employees, both new and current.
Look at your past history if anything you should learn from it. No employee new or current wants to sit in a training class for weeks then have to hear sorry this is your schedule! Change your sign outside, change you newspaper ads.
Most New employee need to know what their schedule is going forward. They have schedules to plan, children, doctor appointments,
when i trained on b****** program. I was told the same I was very angry about my schedule
You are, or have been employing a generation of baby boomers that are caring for elderly parents, children with chronic illness that in most cases are living in our homes.
We can not afford health care for them, and as growing teens they can not afford it.
No one is able to trust HR. We do not feel as they are there for our benefit.
LOOK at what you did with our health care, it was sad Bruce and his family. No one ever gave us an upfront a face to face meeting as a group to explain what happened. Why we had no health insurance Telatron continued to deduct payments from our checks. Some families were hospitalized when that hit home.
Then notified us on the brink of the 59th day required by law. GEE i can not even guess why felt the need to have to talk to each other to piece together " gossip: about everything.
MY GOD we all don't own a business, a magic wand in PIP land to hurt people when ever we want to. We can only walk away, I think you can see by that fact the one whole building is completely empty and the is following that pattern.
WE need change at Telatron.. Mr & Mrs Covatto YOU need change make it happen at Telatron ...
I was impressed by another call center way in which they allowed their employee to manage their time. They always have full seats happy employees. They do not have to email and ask for and wait for a response from someone to approve a request.
I can not tell you how many of my requests were lost, not answered with an appropriate response, thus making me send it back over and over again.
When we earn Vacation time, that is a reward for coming to work, but you feel the need to set limits on when and how we use the time. Not before April, one day a month after the first week. One can not use two weeks together.Everyone in your production centers talk to each other it happen that happens.
Truth be told there are ". THERE ARE NO BENEFITS IN the BENEFITS "the way you structure the pay, USA. When we have drop in hours, you have structured a system to drop our pay. When my mother died so did my pay rate, and my pay check. Yes bervement pay at a much lesser then my normal rate. Go back to focus groups run them your self not, allow Christine Simon to come with you I feel as though she does care about us. Pip score how can you degrade an employee that way. You should want to create a positive mental attitude, PMA for us, as employees.
Stop using the word benefit when the end product is of no benefit.
If I had not made any remarks to other superv. Then feel blessed going forward it has been giggles.
Have a Blessed Day! ♥
Pay it Forward! ♥
I

Comments

• Om
      11th of Mar, 2010

Well this kind of puts it in a big nut shell!

12th of Mar, 2010

No one is able to trust HR. We do not feel as they are there for our benefit.
    Stop using the word benefit when the end product is of no b

28th of Mar, 2010

I can say that I did get news that Bank of America and Telatron were both served with the class action law suit About a week ago Tuesday BoA being smart responded to it right away. sadly Tron has not, they are to busy trying to intimidate scare and harass the employees that they have not fired. Being a employee I can say that
    I DID SIGN TO BE PART OF THE CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. When I'm told you have to be here fifteen minutes early to log in, to get paid at the start of my shift. MY/OUR shift starts when we sit down at our work station. I truly hope that every one of my co workers step up and sign to be included in this Law suit. WE deserve to be paid for every minute we have given you as faithful employees.