Tejas Thump Motorcycles / Bad parts and no customer service

1001 Lubock RdMeadow, United States
I purchased a complete chrome billet front end from Tejas for $1, 650 dollars. The machining tolerances of this front end was so poor, we could not remove the fork end caps and had to re-thread several threaded holes just to mount parts. We could not remove the top fork end cap to screw in the blind triple tree fork cap, so there was no way to assemble one of the legs. After trying everything, and after long telephone conversations to convince the owner there really wwas a problem, he allowed us to ship the fork back. it took about 3 weeks to a month to get the new forks. I send a letter to the company telling them to PLEASE check that the new fork did not have the same problem. Surprise, the new fork had the same problem. On top of that, the fork tubes have too much play and the fork pulls left when I brake. I called back time after time and got a lot of words, but eventually was just ignored. I was promised a re-imbursement on my cost to ship the forks back, but they even cheated me out of that. The whole ordeal took all the fun out of the project and left me with an potentially unsellable motorcyle. Avoid this place like the plague. Midwest Motorcycle was the fork manufacturer, I would also avoid any products of theirs, but Tejas Thumps service is non-existent.