TEETHMAXWHITE / swindling

1 Denmark Review updated:

I do not know who these people whoe deceived me are. The advertisement was for the teeth whitening product name TeethMaxWhite. The offer was for a trial of 14 days costing not more than 2 Euros. I am telling this story to warn others. Never ever fill out these advertisements. They delivered with out my notice and consent my card number to two other companies named NUSKIN and ACTIVEPRO who withdrew a total of 238 dollars from my account claiming that Terms and Conditions tell that one becomes member of a subscription of some thing and the money would be drawn of the account because I did not respond within 14 days even if the product did not reach you within 14 days!!! They planned the swindle by avoiding sending a confirmation e-mail and by delaying the dispatch of the product so much that I thought the application was not succeeded and forgot it. I applied for the product and gave my card number at 24.01.2017 and the product arrived 15.02.2017. They had already withdrawn the money by the arrival of the product even before I saw it. They did not withdraw the amount of money which one pays according to the advertisement (i.e. the 2 Euros) to fool me and make me think that the application did not get through. The link called Terms and Conditions appeared only at the end of the transaction and is inactivated so that one do not any thing about what they are planning. The invoice which came with products contained prices totally different from those which appeared on the website at the end of transaction.
I do not know how much authority this website have but will however supply all the documents which accuse these people of fraud and swindling. These people handed over my card number to others who stole 1300 Danish crones (238 USD). The documents I am attaching contain personal accounts and addresses which I had to remove but these can be applied through personal contact.
Please note that instead of sending me two products (TeethMaxWhite and Go White) they sent med two TeethMaxwhite. Please note the difference between the invoices and what is on the transaction confirmation website which I copied for security reasons. Please do not believe that the shipping date is 01.02.2017 because post does not take that long time to come to Denmark. This delay is certainly deliberate.
If there is any authority which can help, it can contact me through my e-mail [protected]@gmail.com
Any further information can be supplied at request from authority.

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Jan, 2010
    TEETHMAXWHITE - UNAUTHORISED DEBIT ON CREDIT CARD
    teethmaxwhite

Il 22/11/2017 ordinavo dei campioni di prova della teethmaxwhite, dopo pochi giorni arrivavano regolarmente ma il 09/12/2017 e il 12/01/2017 mi venivano addebitati sulla carta di credito rispettivamente 119, 02 USD con la dicitura Livelong+4 e youthclenase+4 senza che abbia mai ricevuto il prodotto. Impossibile rintracciare la provenienza dell'addebito perchè i numeri di telefono non sono attivi.

• St
      6th of Feb, 2010

Teethmaxwhite scam and fraud.

19th of Feb, 2010

Teeth Whitening and Acai Scams

This website: healthvouchercodes.co.uk is promoting the following scams:

Brilliant Brights
    BrandNewAcai
    Life Cleanse
    ExtremeAcai Cleanse
    ExtremeAcai Fatburn

The website is owned by:

Logan Thompson

DO NOT KNOW
    P.O. BOX 13579 LINLITHGOW EH49 9AH UNITED KINGDOM
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +44 203 139 9104

I AGREED TO A FREE TRIAL OF GOWHITE TEETH WHITENING AND EASYWHITE WITH A COST OF POSTAGE #3.95 POUNDS EACH, I RECEIVED AN INVOICE FOR THESE TWO AMOUNTS, THEN I RECEIVED TWO PRODUCTS OF TEETHMAXWHITE, (WHICH I BELIEVE IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED, I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT, NO COMPANY NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND MY COMPLAINT TO) STILL NO OTHER INVOICES FOR ANY OTHER CHARGES, WHEN I RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT THERE IS TWO TRANSACTION OF $119.02 PLUS THE CHARGES OF $2.98 WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN THE POSTAGE CHARGE. I HAVE INFORMED MY BANK AND HAVE PUT AN INVESTIGATION IN PLACE, AND HAVE STOPPED (HOPEFULLY) ANY MORE DEBITS FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Is
      1st of Mar, 2010

It is me who submitted this complaint about TeethMaxWhite. I admit here with that the unwarned withdrawal of money from my account made me to think some thing which later proved to be not correct. This site (TeethMaxWhite) has repaid my money fully and in cash after a telephonic contact with them. The only mistake they did and still do is that they do not warn people when applying for their offer as to read Terms and Conditions before completing the application.
    HONESTY AND JUSTICE OBLIGES ME TO ANNOUNCE THAT TEETHMAXWHITE HAS NOT COMMITTED ANY SWINDLE WITH ME AND THAT THE COMPANY HAS PAID MY WHOLE MONEY BACK DOWN TO THE CENT.
    To all of who use this site, please read the Terms and Conditions before applying to their offer.

• Ex
      8th of Mar, 2010

the exact thing happened to me...2 of the same product TEETHMAXWHITE.then got billed for two lots of postage and packaging...then two amounts of nearly £80 each onto my credit card bill a couple of weeks later.its all a huge con.rang the company and couldnt even understand the person on the phone.dam awful.plus the stuff doesnt work and it caused ulceration to my gums.im appalled at this con.

• Ed
      15th of Apr, 2010

Hello my name is Susie from Montreal, Canada, , I just got hit with the same problem.. This is surely fraud.. .. I too did not see this terms and conditions.. I presumed that I was agreeing to what I had allowed for and that was $3.95 Canadian dollars..the product, however more than I had ask for came much later that the 15 days, then I was bill for $146.89, when I called they said that I had agreed to a membership which I know nothing about.. Ioo tried to order 2 different products and got only the one.. I know now that the adds must be put out by the same people then they cancel one and send all of the other. I am waiting to hear for master card after their investigation

• Ki
      25th of Oct, 2012

Hi everybody,

My name is Kim Ly from Montreal, Canada. I too fell into their trap. I really felt like an idiot. I did order their whitening product believing that it will only cost $ 3.95 but it turn out that I agreed to more than a $ 100 dollars contract. I called my VISA and had my credit card cancel immediately. Wow, this was really stressful for me ! I really want everyone to know and learn about this kind of scam ! These people are THIEVES and LIARS ! Watch out people !