Teeth WhiteningFalse Advertising

1 Review updated:

I agreed to purchase a tooth whitening kit free with a shipping charge of $5.99. Later my credit card was sharged an additional $88.97 for teeth whitening. Weh I called, i was advised I had agreed to addional monthly charges of $88.87. I stated I had not received addional product which they say was shipped on 12/8/08. They stated I had agreed to this which I adamantly denied. They agreed to cancel further shipments. I was told in order to get my $88.97 back I would need to send an email to: supportatluminousbrites.com requesting my money back. I have attempted to do this. Such a site does not exsist. I then attempted to send an email to the email address listed on there email advertisement and it would not go through. I beleive this is fraudulant advertising and they are collecting money fraudulantly collecting money from credit cards.

Comments

• Hu
      Apr 06, 2009

It seems there is numerous companies jumping on the band wagon to defraud honest people of their money. It might even be the same people with different companies. Hopefully consumers will start to do their homework before giving anyone their credit card numbers. I suggest that anyone that has had similar problems not to give up and follow up with all the appropriate agencies and file complaints. What they are doing is illegal and has to be stopped.

• Ve
      Apr 27, 2009

YEA I JUST GOT TAKEN AS WELL. SAID I COULD KEEP THE STUPID THING AND THEY WILL CREDIT ME $35 OR I HAVE TO RETURN IT AND PAY A 25% RESTOCKING FEE. JUST A SCAM !!!