Teeters Construction / Terrible company
1. The person putting in the windows showed up with a hangover and was not a very nice person.
2. When the person showed up to put windows in threw cigerette butts all over yard and used a brand new carpet (I had sitting on front porch to shake out) for his ladder.
3. It took him 1 day longer to install than what we were told.
4. It did not look like he put enough insallation in windows and we could still feel cool breezes coming in.
5. Window installer did not offer to go through house and make sure windows were OK with us until I suggested it.
6. Found some problems with windows and asked for these to be fixed. It took two weeks to even get a return call for them to come out and fix repairs.
7.A month later we had to take another day off and wait for the owner of the company and salesman to show up to show them the problems.
8. They were over an hour late and the owner lives less than a mile from our house.
9. When they got there the owner was rude and said the windows were set up for the air that goes through and bounces off the window to go the cold air return. What is the use of new windows if there is going to be air coming through them.
10. They sent another crew out that said the first person didn't caulk the windows correctly.
11. We are now having problems with rain coming in 2 windows with the windows shut and it has ruined carpet and drywall.
12.We have been calling for over a month now and still we don't get a call back.
13. I complained to BBB and am waiting on a reply it has been 5 days now.