Teespring.comonly wrong info and impossible to get anything from them

I purchased T-shirt with logo from the company www.teespring.com. I got confirmation info and the tracking number, but after 4 days I decided to check my order. It turned out that they sent me wrong tracking number. I tried to change it, but they again and again told me ###. No delivery, no correct info. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ca
Jun 21, 2014

Comments

• Br
      Sep 01, 2018
    TeeSpring - Pipe fitter t-shirt

I ordered a tshirt on December first. I checked my tracking info this morning December 11 and it said that it was returned to sender, which I did not authorize or ask for it to be returned I would like for it to be sent back to me. The address on the order was correct. If you could have it back to me by Christmas I would appreciate it thank you.

• Sp
      Sep 03, 2018
    TeeSpring - Unautorized commerce of trademak

I have reached out 2 times now to notify tee spring of infringment of our StillAFool traemark next step will be legal action. Please advise

link: https://teespring.com/stores/4thewinners?page=1

• Cr
      Sep 05, 2018
    TeeSpring - Order of hoodie- dispatcher
    Mooresville
    Indiana

I ordered a dispatcher hoody and never received it. I tried calling in today bc I just remembered about it and you cannot talk to anyone! This is ridiculous!!! I paid a good amount of money to get this hoody that I have not got! I want a refund or another hoody that is similar in regards to being a police dispatcher!

• Ra
      Apr 02, 2019
    TeeSpring - product not received

I don't have received order 9D39457DF534B588 since february
    I send many request with no answer
    I need my money back

• Te
      May 28, 2019
    TeeSpring - Teespring scam
    Teespring

Wtf I still havent got play shirt. Ordered it on April 2 and now its May 22, 2018 but it said from the 15-22 of April. Scammed...

Jul 15, 2019
    TeeSpring - Missing order

I ordered a tshirt on 6/19/19. Was told I would received this order between July1 and July 4. It is now July 9 and I have not received the order and neither as DHLecommerce. Order #0c4d6049a5cf6ded. If you can not find my order please recreate tshirt and send it overnight and refund my money.