TeeChip / where's my order?!

United States Review updated:

I am so frustrated! I spend almost $50 on a hoodie about a month ago. First mistake...they sent me an email saying that my order was shipped when the campaign hadn't even ended. Second mistake...the campaign ended September 7 and I was promised that I could get a partial refund if the order was in production for over 10 business days from the campaign end date. They estimated that it would be shipped September 14. You know when I got an email that it was shipped? OCTOBER 21! That is WAY OVER "10 business days"! Third mistake...strike three! I get this email saying that is was shipped October 21 with a so-called tracking number. You want to know what happened when I went to track my order three days after I receive that email? The site said that no results were found for my inquiry. Did they even ship my package or did they just send me a phony tracking number so I stop asking WHERE THE HECK IS MY PACKAGE?!?!?!?! I'm sick of this and plan on posting this on every review site I can possibly find!

Re
Oct 25, 2015

Comments

Feb 01, 2017

Want money back

• Sr
      Jul 24, 2017

Having same issue they say my order has been shipped but one
    I live in mo the tracking number says it was sent to ga from in
    Jan 31 it's July 24 wth hell im adding a photo of what happens
    When I hit track my package

• Ru
      Jan 09, 2018

Glad theres a site where we can expose companies such.as T CHIP for being rip offs. I ordered 1 t shirt &ended up w/ 6. Ended up keeping 2 & sent rest back. Never did get my money back on the 4 extra shirts.

• Ki
      Feb 05, 2018

@Rusty 8201 I am having the SAME problem! Ordered on January 22nd, they say the shirt is still in production. Won't let me cancel the order! IF it ever arrives and I try to return it, I won't get my money anyway. The "track my package" is fake. The tracking number they gave me does not exist.

• Ta
      Jun 11, 2018

In researching the company that I ordered because of my current issue with them, I see TeeChip is the old website for Lazy-Tee.com which is who I order from. The Lazy-Tee.com domain name is only 2 1/2 months old. So what it looks like is they got so many complaints that they just got a new domain name. So beware of lazy-tee.com too. It is advertised on Facebook as Outdoor Threads.

Aug 31, 2018

August 3rd charged my acc. 131.75 for 4 grand daughters pillowcases said was delivered onAugust 28th never was keep calling custermer service line busy want my money back or merchendise Annette Kaaumoana Anahola Hi