Teechip / teechip campaign, limited edition sweatshirt
I ordered this sweatshirt on october 31, 2016 online. There was no sizing chart that was accurate on the order form. This is what the sizing chart listed:
3x-large 54-56 in. 137-142 cm. What does this mean? 54-56 inches where? Thus I trusted that it would conform to the 3x size I am used to.
I take a 3x in all my clothes and they fit perfectly. This sweatshirt in 3x is swimming on me. It is incredibly large and there is no way I can wear it. I have disputed this charge and expect to be able to exchange it. When purchasing clothing online with no opportunity to try on the clothes, there must be an exchange policy to support the buyer. I will not pay over $40 for an item that I can not wear through no fault of my own.
I would like to return this item for a size 2x or get a refund.
More Teechip Complaints & Reviews
- TeeChip - improperly sized t-shirt / refused refund 
- TeeChip - where's my order?! 
- Teechip - poster
- TeeChip - no delivery, no refund! 
- TeeChip - no customer support / never received product 
- Teechip - t shirt
- Tee Chip - defective merchandise
- Teechip - order number rl-11449-69714
- Teechip - shirts
- Teechip - tombstone quotes poster