Teechip / refund of 2 shirts

Fremont, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 2 t-shirts from the TeeChip Facebook page for my granddaughters on November 27, 2017. $53.88 was charged to my PayPal account on that day also. On December 2, 2017 I received an email from TeeChip telling me my ordered had been shipped. I received the shirts on December 4th and was very excited to see them. To my disappointment they were the size I ordered but they in no way would fit my granddaughters. There was not an invoice or anything in the package to tell me where the shirts were sent from. I looked TeeChip on the Internet and tried send them an email through their website but I had to check certain options if I had questions. I wanted to send the shirts back and receive a refund but there was not an option for that. I tried the chat button several times to no avail. I tried calling several times, no one answered. Sent a message through Facebook. Was told they do not do refunds. I feel I have been scammed and out of the $53.88.

Sa
Dec 08, 2017

Comments

• Lc
      Dec 12, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a mug that has writing on it and it is unreadable!! They will not take returns! Buyer Beware!!

• Do
      Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a T-shirt...size 2X and it looks like a size medium. I don't usually buy over Facebook and now will NEVER do it. How disappointing! My retirement shirt and cannot be worn. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Jan 13, 2019

I want to return one hoodie...

return one hoodie

Return one hoodie

• Ne
      Jan 30, 2019

Never ordering please from this company :- Teechip animalsplanet. This company rubbish, they don’t won’t return money, for not quality, not correct size, quality very very poor, .