TeeChip / no delivery, no refund!

United States Review updated:
I got the same situation. I order 2 hoodies 2 months ago, no delivery at all.

When I asked by email and left message online, they told my order is still in process and only willing to refund 50%. I told them I can wait, but how long is the wait? I also told them it really looks like a scam! 2 days past and I got no reply!

I am really surprised that there are so many victims and I feel really *** for not checking this company before paying!!Any people here got any way to stop this company cheating people?
Jul 24, 2015

N  24th of Jul, 2015 by
teechip always does this kind of henky penky service. its really troublesome working with this company
A  21st of Oct, 2015 by
I don't want to comment on these complaints, what a weird website. You people are impossible to get a hold of. I ordered a shirt from a facebook advertisement. A Steve Perry t-shirt. I'm a Steve Perry girl, I believe is what it said. You took my $27.98 on August 28th, 2015. If you don't refund my money I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I'll give you 48 hours. I will also be notifying facebook friends not to order from you.
Lynne Vitense Aberdeen, SD . Your records should show the transaction for 8/28/15.
N  22nd of Dec, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered 2 hoodies in November as Christmas presents. I have tried tracking the goods and set up e-mail alert. the last e-mail message I received told me my parcel was in France. I have ordered other goods from America before and never had this amount of delay in receiving my goods. I am very upset and disappointed that the two people I brought these items for will not receive them and it looks very likely that they will not receive them at all. It seems that this is going to be another lesson learned and I will not make the same mistake again
Order date 21/11/15