TeeChip / merchandise

710 Waukegan Rd Unit 208, Glenview, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Blackhawks 2015 Stanely Cup black hooded sweatshirt.
They sent me a black hooded sweatshirt with old and outdated names of Blackhawks players over the years. I tried to call at least 8 times and stayed on the phone at least over 15-20 minutes waiting to talk to someone about their mistake and then all of a sudden the line was disconnected. I tried 4 times emailing asking for help and tried 3 times to chat on line with no response. This went on for 3 weeks and I still cannot contact them. This is a horrible scam.

I want a refund.

Your order: 558c173b0bb9bd5202bf2c4f, for the TeeChip campaign, Limited Edition - Chicago 2015, has been shipped! You can get an overview of your entire order at https://teechip.com/track_order?track=558c173b0bb9bd5202bf2c4f.

Shipping provider: DHL Smartmail Parcel Plus Expedited

Tracking number: 9261299996389028887038

Items in shipment:

Product: Gildan Hoodie - Black
Quantity: 1
Size/Style: LG
Price: $37.00

• Strongarms's Response, Jan 18, 2018

The company refunded all of my money in a very timely manner. Resolved

• Marilyn Sue Robinson's Response, Sep 21, 2018

Granddaughter pendent print so small cannot read it . VERY disappointed!! Sent me 2 with charge of $35.93 Each. Want to return them and get credit!!!

Re
Aug 18, 2015

Comments

Dec 02, 2015

I ordered a t shirt for a gift and got notice after two weeks the printing was delayed. I tried to call several times to cancel but never got through. I emailed and asked for a refund and no reply or refund. TOTAL SCAM DONT WASTE MONEY.

• Ha
      Aug 14, 2018
    Tee Chip - Shirt

I ordered a shirt and received one that was completely the wrong shirt. Tried over and over to email them to get resolved got the run around. No customer service number. SCAM DO NOT ORDER FROM TEE CHIP!!!

• Ta
      Aug 15, 2018
    TeeChip - Online order

I added something to my order, but I have been charged twice, for two orders. Please cancel the order for the single item. I only want the order with two items

• Ni
      Aug 16, 2018
    TeeChip - Not received my order
    Oldham
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

I ordered a tshirt beginning of May and received after 19 days. Ordered another on 23rd of May and still not received it, there is no way of contacting teechip to ask where the order is

• Ki
    TeeChip - Phone case
    DERBY
    England, Derbyshire
    United Kingdom

I have ordered an avengers limited adittion phone case for my samsung galaxy s7 edge over 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. The money has come out of my account. I would like a refund on this product.

• Ri
    TeeChip - Delivery
    Freemont, Ca.

My package was sent back due to teechip not putting my full address on package.
    My order was placed on 5/4/18 and teechip did not put my street address on the package therefore post office no where to deliver my package. I've tried to contact this company with no luck at all

• El
      Aug 20, 2018
    TeeChip - Poster recived instead of a canvas. Not worth the money I paid. Need to return.
    Elizabethtown
    Indiana

The order # is L1069599792. I am not leased at all, plus your charge for the poster were inflated. I want to return and get my money back. It stated I had 90 days to return, but so far, none of the customer service representative have no helped me.

• Da
    TeeChip - Tshirt
    Cynthiana
    Kentucky

This really isn't a complaint yet .
    I have a tshirt that I need to return.
    It is too small and I wear that size but this one is too small.
    Please let me know how I can return.

• Me
      Aug 20, 2018
    TeeChip - item does not match what you are selling
    Lawrenceburg
    TEECHIP.COM

I ordered the glock 36 phone case. Its nothing like what is advertised. I want a refund on the garbage that was sent to me. THANK YOU!!!

• Ro
    TeeChip - Cat mugs
    Fermont California

I have purchased 2 mugs that were supposed to light up when hot liquid was poured in. But they don't, they have cost me $40 & to say the least I am very disappointed & dissatisfied.

• Gr
      Aug 29, 2018
    TeeChip - Never received my order

I made a purchase for 2 items on their website. I never received a confirmation email but the cost of the purchase was taken out of my account. Tried tracking my order but they do not have record of my order number or email address.

• My
      Aug 29, 2018
    TeeChip - 3 Kobe Bryant Tee Shirts
    Maryland
    TeeChip.com

I never recieved my 3 items and its unacceptable i ordered this item 1 month & 5 weeks ago. This is unacceptable i spend $90 on them shirts and i want my money back or where is my package at

• Ta
      Sep 01, 2018
    TeeChip - Shirt I seen of faceboo k
    Madison
    Alabama

I ordered a shirt I seen on facebook and never received a order number nor aan email telling me about my order but the money was taking out of my bank. If this is Not fixed I will take legal actions.

• St
      Sep 01, 2018
    TeeChip - Stranger things T-shirt
    Pro-teechip.com

Paid over $25 fplus shopping for a Stranger Things shirt and after 2 washes it faded something terrible! Very disappointed! See picture attached

• Do
      Sep 05, 2018
    Teechip - Granddaughter Pillow Slip

I ordered 3 Granddaughter Pillow Slips. I only received 2 Granddaughter Pillow Slips.
    Reference number 9261 2999 9633 0929 7114 65
    Donna Miller
    4005 Bradley Brownlee
    Cortland, OH 44410

I have no other complaints but when I submitted my complaint it said I needed 250 words.
    Please send another granddaughter pillow slip.

• Va
      Sep 06, 2018
    Teechip - Vw camper phone case
    teechip.com

The product is cheap, misaligned, scratched and poor quality

I have requested a full refund

Very poor service

The support emails bounce back. There is no phone contact number

The Facebook page is edited to only post positive comments

Do not buy from this company

• Da
      Sep 10, 2018
    Tee Chip - Pig shirt.
    Lawrence
    Indiana

Ordered the wrong size and wanted to exchange but can't get ahold if anyone . called and need an order number which was not included in package. Email not answered. Support at onlineorders.desk-mail.com brought me to this page. What now...

• St
      Sep 18, 2018
    Teechip - No product, no email, no tracking number
    Clinton
    North Carolina

I ordered a t-shirt from you on August 31. I have not received anything from you since, no email, nothing. But you can bet it came out of my account. Where is my t-shirt???
    Stephanie McCullen.
    Email... [protected]@outlook.com.

Oct 02, 2018
    Teechip - Grandaughter heart pendent
    lancaster
    California

the writing is so small you cannot read it. very disappointed !!!
    would like to return them and get credit . You sent 2 at $35.93 when i thought i ordered only one

Oct 15, 2018
    Teechip - Teechip Grandma in blue not received

I bought a tshirt for my grandson on 14 of September payed with paypal and I do not h ave a order number or any mail from you.You said 10 days and i received nothing.Please contact me to my e-mail :mjoao.[protected]@gmail.com .I live in Rua 23 de Abril 54 Antes 3050-032, Portugal. Hope to ear from you soon, this is a presant to my grandson birthday.

• Wh
      Oct 21, 2018
    Tee Chip - Submitted card twice for same order
    teechip.com

I placed an order on July 10 2017 Order # RL-10290-20414, my payment was submitted twice for the same shirt ordered. I don't want two of the same shirt and wish to cancel this order and receive the first order # RL-10289-69214, that was submitted. I have not been able to speak with anyone in their customer service department to get this resolved.

Teechip - t shirts
    In
    teechip.com

two tee shirts were ordered, paid for and sent with the sizes marked X-Large. They are tiny shirts. I am 125 lb woman and they are tight on me. These are special ordered but they will not fit. False advertising and mis-sized merchandise.

Teechip - Defective shirt
    Teechip.com

I received a shirt, that I ordered for my son, that was for Father's Day. The shirt came with black tar like substance on both arms. I have been trying to contact someone from this company but no one answers calls or emails.

• Gi
      Oct 22, 2018
    Teechip - Father's day mug.

Ordered this so so long ago. It still hasn't arrived not to mention there is NO TRACKING Update! Wtf is going on! Was it actually shipped? Is it lost? I would like to know or get a refund.

• Ca

• El
      Oct 23, 2018
    Teechip - ordered a tee shirt back in April 2017 and I never receive it
    teechip.com

I've ordered and paid for a tee shirt back in April 2017 and I never receive it. I've called and emailed several times but nobody replied to my emails or answered the phone

• Tr
    Teechip - Father's Day coffee mug
    Teechip.com

I ordered a Father's Day mug with a cute saying...the mug was supposed to be white with hunter green background and black lettering. The mug came with black background and black lettering!!! My dad couldn't even read what it was supposed to say!!! Then when trying to contact this company there is no actual person to speak with!!! I am beyond upset

• Et
      Oct 27, 2018
    Teechip - no order confirmation mail
    Hong Kong

ID: 9C825588P8074914W
    PAYPAL payment above.

Ihave not received any order confirmation mail for my 3 Tshirt order from teechip though i got the PAYPAL payment mail.

please check my order and inform me asap.
    Tks

• Ti
      Oct 27, 2018
    Teechip - tee shirt and sweatshirt
    Moosic
    Pennsylvania
    teechip.com

2 shirts were ordered and were for women, but shirts were mens sizing.
    printing was located too low on shirt, so the message was partially below the waistline.
    overall quality of product was cheep, thin fabric, yet product was priced at premium.
    Have emailed company and no response. No info on returns available.

Oct 31, 2018
    Teechip - Purchased item still has not arrived. Disappointed
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia

Hi there, I purchased an item online and still am yet to receive it after exceeding expected time frame of 14 business days my order number is RL-10682-21570
    If you can please follow this up as I would like to receive what i have purchased and in the hope of this organization not being a scam. Thank you and regards.

• Rp
    Teechip - T-shirt
    Fremont, CA
    teechip.com

On April 4, I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip that was supposed to say "Repeal and Replace" over a silhouette of Donald Trump, and paid $31.08. Order Number is RL-10869-91425.

Yesterday, I received a completely different t-shirt (that says "UNLESS March for Science Earth Day 2017" -- see the attached photo). I want a refund or the correct shirt.

• Ca
    Teechip - Logan T-shirt

No answer of my messages. The product was bought on march, 19, and validated on march, 21, in the site.
    I am not donating my money. I want the product and a company return!

• In
      Nov 04, 2018
    Tee Chip - Questions I'm trying to find out when my order will arrive but no one will answer the phone
    Vassalboro
    Maine

I just want to know when my orders will come but no one will answer the phone

• Ly
      Nov 05, 2018
    Teechip - The mug I ordered was broken.
    Randolph
    New Jersey

I placed an order for two mugs which were shipped separately. The second mug came in and the handle was shattered. It was going to be a gift for someone. Can you send me a new one! The order number is #13053036 my email is [protected]@optonline.net. If you can not send me a new one then I would like a refund.

• Lo
    Teechip - Poster
    Gothenburg
    Sweden
    teechip.com

I ordered a poster weeks ago, and when it arrived it was of terrible quality: very pixelerated. To submit a complaint, their webbsite ask for the order ID: however, no order ID was mentioned in the confirmation e-mail.

How on earth are you supposed to complain?!

• So
      Nov 05, 2018
    Teechip - Multiple complaints!!!!
    TEECHIP.COM

I ordered a hoodie on Friday March 31st, and I never received an email, and they took my money but haven't sent me my email with my order number or anything and I don't [censored] around with my money!!! Either someone is sending me MY HOOODIE WITH THE RIGHT SIZE OR THEY ARE GIVING ME MY [censored]ING MONEY BACK!!! I AM PISSED!!!

• Teechip - T shirt in lg must be a youth size. Way too small. Want exchange for women’s 2x. Have had no luck getting anyone!
    Teechip.com

I have the gray large A Girl and Her Animals Living Life In Peace. I was charged 34.95 and cannot wear or get help. Nothing works to contact them! What a scam! I have contacted many times daily and even tried live chat which didn't work either! The size is not a large and I want a refund or the shirt much larger.

• Tr
      Nov 11, 2018
    Teechip - I ordered a phone case cover and came with the wrong picture print on it
    United Kingdom

I ordered a Phone case for my I phone 6 and when it arrived it came with the wrong picture printed on it. I ordered a my Grey phone case and came with a strange picture on it
    order 75613445
    Tracy Hughes
    07944203677

Teechip - Posters of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
    Delray Beach FloridA
    Florida

I ordered 3 posters in the Winn the Pooh quote " if there come a day" and I received 7 of the posters but I only paid for 3. I would
    Ike to return the extra ones to you please send me an email where I can return these Tracking#: 9274 8999 9633 0973 4347 17
    Reference # 1d7427cec8 thank you Sandee [censored]ett these were shipped from Indianapolis

• Ag
    Teechip - Gildan Hoodie
    2211 N First St California
    teechip.com

The print on the front is faded, can't get a hold of anyone at customer service.
    1/06/17 866-251-0432 or 888-476-9250 or 402-935-7733