Teechip / flawed garment
My order number: [protected]
I ordered a product Gildan Hoodie - Heliconia on Wednesday, January 4 2017. I paid by credit card in total: $49.98 (shipping included). I received my order on January 19. I noticed two stripes in front of the hoodie I received.
I immediately contacted TeeChip Support and reported the flaw. I received an email in which I was sent a website address to fill in a complaint. However, when I filled everything in it didn't work. I have not received any response since then. I am very dissapointed. I am sending you the photo of the hoodie and emails from TeeChip. I want my product to be replaced by a new one. I am waiting for your reply.
More Teechip Complaints & Reviews
- TeeChip - improperly sized t-shirt / refused refund 
- TeeChip - where's my order?! 
- Teechip - poster
- TeeChip - no delivery, no refund! 
- TeeChip - no customer support / never received product 
- Teechip - sweatshirt
- Teechip - coffee mug
- Teechip - hoodie about hunting mushrooms
- Teechip - poor quality merchandise
- Teechip - wrong hoodie sent/wrong design, wrong size