TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES / Scam

TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
LONDON - UK.
+[protected]

Top of the day to you,

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that you have the absolute right to reject this WILL much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.

I can imagine that the late Engr. Jürgen Krügger must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged and what you can achieve with that was why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger.

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

And please re-confirm to us via email; Your full contact details to include your full name and address, telephone and fax number (if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Deposit Bank to Engr. Jürgen Krügger when the funds were deposited by him will then be released
to you, this will give you the legal backing to receive these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that the information provided are indeed true of you. Also note that we have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.

Note: We are not demanding any money or any form of payment from you for services, we have been fully paid by our late client and all we need is for you to comply with our directives to make sure these funds are transfer to you

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.

+[protected]

More TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Cr
  18th of Dec, 2007
I recieved a simular letter from Barrister Williams Moore, it states i need to fill out the, Affidavit in support of application.

With my signature ,,at the England high court probate registry
PS Principal Partners: Barrister Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, and Mr. Jerry Smith
Ec
  26th of Dec, 2007
Hahaha... well, it looks like the Nigerian scammers purchased a dictionary and a book on grammar.
Cr
  19th of Jan, 2008
report BOGUS banks to:

they're good at getting them shut down!
Z
  4th of Jun, 2008
wahat a joke these people really go this far to scam this is absolutley rididulous- where the hell and how the hell did they get our email addresses- how scary to think that people plot and plan and try to drag an innocent into it- absolute joke!!!
Ni
  9th of Aug, 2008
what a stupid scam!
i recieved a similar email a couple times from these idiots.
En
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I am the late Jurgen Kruger, and boy am I mad!
I wanted my money to be buried with me!
Now these scammers must have dug it up and are giving it away!
Ca
  5th of Nov, 2008
This is the Email we recieved on 11-05-08

From: Barrister Adam Williams
Dear Friend

My name is Mr. Adam Williams; I am an Attorney at law, the managing Partner to Williams and Associates Chambers (inc). I got your contact from your local directory during my intensive search for a Respectable and God fearing fellow to assist me in an Unclaimed Fund Deposit worth US$3.8Million (Three Million- Eight Hundred United States Dollars) belonging to my deceased Client.

My late client was a 78 years Old American Catholic Holy Ghost priest posted here to Nigeria in the 60's on a Missionary Assignment; he lived all his life here and owned an NGO (Non Governmental Organization) that receives Financial Aid (Grant) from the United Nation and other conglomerates. He died of Asthmatic Attack, and since then no one have come forward to claim his fund deposited in a Bank here, which he intend to donate to Charity homes as he has been doing while alive.

The Managing Director of the Bank have issued me a notice as his Personal Attorney that my late clients Deposit is over due for claim. I have tried search on the Internet to locate any of his relative abroad on whose account this Fund can be paid into without success, except you.

Dear, I wish to present you as the beneficiary/next of kin to my deceased client fund. I want to assure you that this does not involve any risk, since I, his Attorney is presenting you as his Beneficiary, every legal documents will be dually procured to ensure a successful and legal fund claim. Else, this fund will be confiscated and directed to the Federal Account.

Kindly go through the sharing Ratio. You will get 30% as your share, while I get 30% We will use the balance 40% to establish an orphanage home in any Country of our choice as my client wished, while the balance will be set aside for any expenses that we may incur while processing this transaction.

I will give you more details about this transaction when I receive your affirmative response.

Meanwhile kindly send me the Followings Information's,
Full Name:
Age:
Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
Fax:
Occupation:

Please keep this information as CONFIDENTIAL as possible.

I am anxiously anticipating your prompt reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Adam Williams Esq.
Gr
  29th of Nov, 2008
These are the Email i received on 30-11-08

Attention:
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr Jürgen Krügger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. JürgenKrügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of ten Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$ 10, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Jürgen Krügger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his lifetime. Late Engr. Jürgen Krügger died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address: barrswilliamsteddy04@googlemail.comI await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,
BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith Esq
Le
  25th of Feb, 2009
TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATESBarristers'ChambersAddress:33 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH, England PARTNER MANAGING TEDDY WILLIAM& ASSOCIATES LONDON - UK.E-mail:barr.teddywilliams@hotmail.comTel:+447-031-965-922 I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jürgen Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. You can e-mail on :barr.teddywilliams@hotmail.com Regards.
Fr
  17th of Jun, 2010
I am Jürgen Krügger's living next of kin.
My name is Freddy Krueger, and I have received the millions of GBP as promised by this Barrister chap.
The only problem was that GBP actually meant Gay Butt Prints and was not any kind of legal currency which I though would make me rich.
Now that's a bummer.
Pr
  22nd of Nov, 2010
Barristers' Chambers:
Barrister Teddy Williams & Associate
(Notary Public and Solicitors)
77 John Dalton Street,
Manchester (City Centre)
M1 1BY, England.

Direct Contact Official Numbers:# +44 704 5736 198, +44 702 4096 708
Fax: +44 878 264 1216

Compliments of the Day,

My Client, Mrs. Rita Osborne has informed me about her intension. She has also directed me to begin necessary arrangements in respect to the transfer of the funds. I want you to send the following information so that I can forward an application to the Federal High Court to secure the letter of administration and any other document to present to the Bank for release of the funds to you.

1. Your Names in full.
2. Your Postal Address.
3. Your direct Telephone Number.
4. Marital Status.
5. Occupation.
6. Email Address.
7. Your Age.
8. Gender.
9. Nationality.
10. Scanned Copy of A Valid Identification.

Endeavor to provide the details to enable me commence the paperwork. You have to consider yourself a lucky individual to have come in contact with the Osborne Family, You have been nominated to get the funds tuned £10, 000, 000.00(Ten Million Pounds Sterling’s), As a result of the fact that she is very sick and wish to fulfill the will and wishes of her late husband Sir William Osborne, And you could effectively get this funds through the UK bank where the funds are currently lodged without much difficulty. I attached a scanned copy of my Valid International Passport to this mail.

Thank you and have a nice day, await your swift response and telephone call for more clarification.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Teddy Williams (ESQ)
Direct Contact Official Numbers:# +44 704 5736 198, +44 702 4096 708
Fax: +44 878 264 1216
Ze
  19th of Jan, 2011
Those fellows are using a public library internet or University library...I wonder
why they are not caught?
It's easy to follow up the IP address and get those M** F**..
My mailbox is flooded with such mails and with winning notification of huge moneys!!
Ad
  30th of Mar, 2011
Are people still stupid enough to fall for these scams?