Ted Saltzman/First Austin Capital Merchant BankTed Saltzman

1 Review updated:

Ted Saltzman is a con man who runs two schemes:

1. He takes your money and promises a return on your investment - you'll never see your money again.

2. He offers to fund businesses, but never comes up with the money

Bad news; avoid this guy like the plague:

Ted Saltzman, Managing Member
First Austin Capital - Merchant Bank
[protected] cell
[protected]@aol.com

This info is current as of 7/2009

Ms

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 07, 2011

I put $20, 000 into and escrow acct on 5/22/08 and $40, 000 on 5/30/08. I have been begging for it back since then and have been told by Ted that his atty and acct just has to crunch some more numbers to figure out what to pay me. "Ted I am a doctor and it takes me less than 5 minutes!!!" Then if you ask him more than 2 questions he gets pissed and by the third one he hangs up on you. Then he uses the threat of suit against people like us that have lost money to HIM!!! Ted you idiot we are the victims here and not you. There is no "Slander" in the facts. The fact is he took my money and we have passed 2 and a half years and no return. He does not seem to get that point. He is just too worried more suckers won't "lend" him more money to keep his bills paid etc. This is probably his job is "raising money" from trusting people like ourselves and not getting paid back in return. My number is [protected]. Work [protected]. Ask for Dr. Hennigan. More than happy to tell the facts to whoever wants to call.

• Dr
      Apr 01, 2011

If the man is con man Way no one get him to court? That look to me people are just not like the man
    and trying to make the man look bad!! If he is such a scammer why no one take him to court? can you tell me?
    If someone will fraud me I will take him to court.

• Ed
      Jan 13, 2017

He has a new phone number: [protected]

• Th
      Oct 12, 2017

Today is 10/12/17 and he is still at it.

[protected]@aol.com
    [protected]

• Ki
      Jan 16, 2018

Agreed. It is now 1/16/2018, and he is giving out [protected]@aol.com and [protected].

His new alias, however, is James Griffith, and he claims to own the Bank of Jerusalem! Basically claimed to be seeking to fund anything in California that pertained to our industry, though we are not located in California. He seems to be, based on his area code.