Ted Saltzman/First Austin Capital Merchant Bank / Ted Saltzman

Ted Saltzman/First Austin Capital Merchant Bank
Somewhere in California
Perhaps Encino
Phone: 818 359 4255
Ted Saltzman is a con man who runs two schemes:

1. He takes your money and promises a return on your investment - you'll never see your money again.

2. He offers to fund businesses, but never comes up with the money

Bad news; avoid this guy like the plague:

Ted Saltzman, Managing Member
First Austin Capital - Merchant Bank
[protected] cell

This info is current as of 7/2009

A  7th of Jan, 2011 by
I put $20, 000 into and escrow acct on 5/22/08 and $40, 000 on 5/30/08. I have been begging for it back since then and have been told by Ted that his atty and acct just has to crunch some more numbers to figure out what to pay me. "Ted I am a doctor and it takes me less than 5 minutes!!!" Then if you ask him more than 2 questions he gets pissed and by the third one he hangs up on you. Then he uses the threat of suit against people like us that have lost money to HIM!!! Ted you idiot we are the victims here and not you. There is no "Slander" in the facts. The fact is he took my money and we have passed 2 and a half years and no return. He does not seem to get that point. He is just too worried more suckers won't "lend" him more money to keep his bills paid etc. This is probably his job is "raising money" from trusting people like ourselves and not getting paid back in return. My number is 850-867-5189. Work 850-914-8660. Ask for Dr. Hennigan. More than happy to tell the facts to whoever wants to call.
N  1st of Apr, 2011 by
If the man is con man Way no one get him to court? That look to me people are just not like the man
and trying to make the man look bad!! If he is such a scammer why no one take him to court? can you tell me?
If someone will fraud me I will take him to court.
N  13th of Jan, 2017 by
He has a new phone number: (818) 219-4601
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by
Today is 10/12/17 and he is still at it.

A  16th of Jan, 2018 by
Agreed. It is now 1/16/2018, and he is giving out tsaltzm@aol.com and 818-219-4601.

His new alias, however, is James Griffith, and he claims to own the Bank of Jerusalem! Basically claimed to be seeking to fund anything in California that pertained to our industry, though we are not located in California. He seems to be, based on his area code.