Ted Saltzman / Con Man

16665 La Maida StreetEncino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-404-6221
Man is the ultimate con man and scam artist. Makes promises as if he has money to invest in your business or sponsorship. He has NONE and is not registered as a legitimate stock broker or investment broker. He begins harassing and suggestive phone calls, particularly to women and will not stop. This man is relentless. Record your calls, report him to local police, your cell phone company and State Attorney Generals as well as FCC for using the phone to perform fraudulent activities. Stay away from this Scam Artist. He is short in his 70's and acts...i say ACTS as if he has money to invest...he has none.
Ma

Comments

Ra
  14th of Feb, 2010
I wonder why people who SAY that Ted is a con man don't ever sign the complaints?

Ralph Johnsrud
Jh
  3rd of Jan, 2011
I am a witness to Michael Jennigan being ripped off. Ted has told us both more than 30 times in emails "I have the money, it will be to you in a few days, as soon as my accountant crunches the numbers." This same story for more than a year and a half? Ted wrote me a boggus mortgage letter that guaranteed funding within 30 days. The ONLY reason he wrote it was he was working Mike, who is a friend, and wanted me to say positive things. Ted cost me over $11, 000 in deposits because of it. For the record, its hard to file a criminal complaint when you can't even figure out where he is! He bounces back and forth between three cities that I know of. Nothing is in his name that has any value. I got an email TODAY from him saying he is going to court on the 14th against someone that filed a complaint against him on here. Let me just say this...I can GUARANTEE that he will not post a REAL court case number, place, or time for this so-called lawsuit. If he did, the court would pack out with people trying to hunt him down.