Ted Dumont HVAC, inc. / Deceptive practices

1 4753 Glenwood Garden City, ID 83714, Garden City, United States Review updated:
Phone: (208) 342-8080

I contacted owner Brandon Dumont Monday, May 5th 2014 to schedule an appointment to replace an A/C unit in my property. After missing THREE appointments in two weeks, I called Ted Dumont to sort things out. A woman with the last name Dumont answered and told me that she sent Brandon Dumont on an emergency call. I told her that this was the third time that I had cancelled appointments and changed my schedule to meet them. I asked her why I was not called and she said "I thought you guys were just trying to sell us something since you are an advertising firm". I explained to her that we are not an advertising company but a web design company in need of an A/C unit. Brandon Dumont had mentioned needing website services and was interested in possibly trading partial in-kind services, but that was all we had spoken of it. She then got belligerent and hung up. I called back to try and make sense of what she said and she threatened to "file Harassment charges" and hung up again. 10 minutes later, Brandon Dumont showed up at my office looking like a homeless person, shouting and yelling. He threatened this: "if you ever call and talk to my employees again I will take you down!!" It was then that we asked him to leave and told him we were calling the police.
Do NOT do business with these creeps. We called Steve at One Hour Heating and Air. They came to our rescue and even gave us a HUGE discount after hearing our horror story with Ted Dumont HVAC. Here is their information: 1712 S Roosevelt St, Boise, ID 83705
[protected]

More Ted Dumont HVAC, inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      Jul 29, 2014

What a shock! I used them years ago & had no problems. To threaten a prospective client is a scary scenario!

• Br
      May 31, 2019

@karmarie This is a complete lie. It's a shame that people can post these kind of things in retaliation for them getting the police called on them for assault. We always strive to maintain good relationships with our customers. Dylan made a huge mistake by shoving me which resulted in the police showing up at his business. I understand the seriousness of his accusations and I would never threaten a customer. I showed up at his office to talk to his boss after he would not stop calling and harassing my office staff. His response was to shove me out the front door to prevent that from happening. This is the truth and I'm looking into legal action against his slander.

• Ra
      Jul 09, 2015

This is not a true complaint. The person complaining was unreasonable and verbally assaulted me personally on the phone. I do not have the last name of Dumont. Brandon never threatened this client. This client physically threw Brandon out of the building where his office was. A police report was filed against him. This client was not trying to get service from us. He was angry that we would not purchase a website he wanted to create from him. He told me how bad my website was using profanity and how he was planning on destroying our reputation due to the fact that we would not use his services. He decided calling me a Bit&% was the best way to vent his anger. I explained to him how unprofessional he was and that we would never use his services. Watch out for this guy. He is very unstable. We have five star ratings on many of the websites and always have our clients best interest at heart.

• Br
      May 31, 2019

This is an absolute lie and the only reason Dylan left this review is in retaliation to me calling the police on him for assault. He's the most unprofessional person I've ever done business with. He calls us creeps? He called my office back multiple times specifically to harass them. This guy is an absolute piece of work. It's a shame people can leave reviews like this in retaliation for having the police show up at their business due to their own actions. If any more of this pops up, we'll be looking into pressing charges for slander. There was a police report filed against Dylan Kline regarding this incident.