Techsunny / Selling bad quailty products!

1 18343 Gale Ave.City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-598-6988

I bought a color laser printer from Techsunny.com through a eBay auction, that was listed as factory refurbished. I paid for the auction same day by PayPal. The printer arrived and when tested it the print out all have a faded section covering over 1/4 of the page. This happened on every page at the same place. After talking to the manufacture of the printer they told me the image drum was worn out and had to be replaced. The cost of this part was more than the whole printer.

Contacted Techsunny back and after several run-arounds they finally snet me a RMA form request link. When start to fill it out I read that the fees for shipping back defective items is the buyer cost. This shipping fees were about 1/3 of the printer price. Now after filing a dispute at PayPal the seller sends me nasty emails, basically laughing and saying that all they have to do is send paypal the tracking information from the shipping to prove they did ship the item to me and they would not loose a penny, and I would not win the dispute.

This seller is a crook, and rips off people by sending them worn out items listed as factory refurbished items. I had to go buy another printer at a retail store for much more to be able to meet a deadline for printed reports, and so far I am stuck with this piece of [censored] printer Techsunny screwed me with. So here is a WARNING to all shoppers, DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM TECHSUNNY.COM OR EBAY SELLER TECHSUNNY.

They only laugh when complaining tot hem about their products. Told me to do ahead and try to get my money back, all they have to do is provide proof of shipping.

Yeah Ok we'll see about that.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2007
    Techsunny - Crooked company sends out defective products!
    TechSunny
    18343 Gale Ave
    City of Industry
    California
    Phone: 888-598-6988
    www.techsunny.com

bought a printer fron TecgSunny that was written as being a new printer. When it arrived I tested it and found out it was new but had worn out parts on it. I tried to contact TechSunny by email but only got a form letter response. When trying to call them all I get was a voice mail. Finally got a response with a link to a RMA request form. I filled it out and before submitting it saw that I have to pay to send the printer back at my expense.

That is another $35.00 out of my pocket. I only purchased from TechSunny at first because of the good price. Now the final price is not good anymore and I would have been better off buying someplace else.

Then after hearing from other people how this is normal for TechSunny, I got even more worried. Several people tell me that if I do pay to return the printer for a new one, that most likely I will either get the same printer back still worn out, or another printer but it will have problems too. A friend that told me about TechSunny and not to use them said she tried returning a printer that was broken when it arrived and never got a replacment printer back. They kept the printer she returned and she never got a printer back from them. She had to have her bank chargeback the transaction. It took 3 months to finally settle.

At this point I am going to send back the printer and have my bank charge back the transaction too and I will buy another printer someplace else. The bad thing is I have to wait for my money back and I loose $30.00 for just trying to buy a printer from these scammers. I am also filing a complaint with the BBB.

These crooks should be run out of business so they are not allowed to rip off someone else.

• Da
      18th of Jan, 2008

Bought 6 usb extension cables from them 12/19/07 and they sent one...while trying to resolve this issue, I bought an illuminated keyboard, "techsunny" brand, from them. The keyboard has no manufacturer's name or model # on it. It inserts "X"es continuously when trying to type in websites, etc...impossible to use. Phone calls since xmas result in a phone message saying their mailbox is full, so can't take a message. Did manage to get through a couple of times and leave a message, but no answer back from them...emails too, but no response...nothing I can do but litter the internet with this kind of info so others don't get screwed by this company...buyer beware!!!

• Ee
      15th of Mar, 2008

I am having a heck of a time with this company as well. They have my money but have not shipped the product. No-one answers the phone, mailbox is full. Stay away from this company!

• Tr
      25th of Mar, 2008

I've purchased several items from that company recently and tried a color laser printer for my company. Surprisingly, It arrived quickly but the product did not function correctly. I called Samsung support to determine what the problem was, one technician said it was this part that needs replaced and another mentioned something else. After hours of no resolution with Samsung, i finally called Techsunny and was referred to their service dept. They were able to send me a replacement printer with a returned label. I was very surprised with the turn-around. An 80 pound printer traveling from the west coast to new york has its possiblity of being damaged someway through the route.

• Jh
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Techsunny - defective product
    techsunny
    California
    techsunny.com

purchased a Polaroid 32 inch LCD HDTV ATSC HDMI w/ DVD Player Combo, first time I attempted to use the dvd I discovered it did not work, sent 2 emails, ... no reply, .. left a negative feedback, then someone called within minutes, ... when I told them the problem they said they would see what they could do and call me back, then they left me a negative buyer feedback stating "BeAware this customer leaving bad review everywhere", ... yes, I have left 3 honest bad reviews out the past 40 ebay purchases I've made, .. But all were for honest reasons and anyone who does a good bit of ebay shopping knows that every once in a while you have issues with an ebay seller, ... buyer beware, after further research I found several complaints that this company sells cheap, or discontinued electronics or products like this tv they stopped selling at walmart because of many, many complaints... dont make the same mistake I did, ..do your research before buying here...