Technology 21 / Product does not do what they claim it does

Australia Review updated:

Dominic at Technology 21 claims that you can make over $1200 per week by using his software. I have been using his software for several years and have never ever been able to make any money from the software. Dominic claims to offer unlimitied support and training to which I need to beg to get any. His idea of training and support is to answer several of my emails after a week and then we agree for him to call me to look at the software for 5 minutes. He says keep doing that and never follows up.

When I send him further emails saying that I am losing money he chose to respond in an aggresive manner almost blaming me. I follow his intructions (which change depending on the results) to the letter and yet no results.

I have asked him to spend one continuous hour with me showing me how to replicate the results he claims to achieve. Mind you, the results he publishes on his website are from screen shots of his softwares trading. I noticed that I can manually enter data into the "bank" area of the software and in effect falsify results. This doesn't mean you make money but it does explain how he can publish results but cannot reproduce them.

Steer clear of him and his company - its a money making business for him and him only.

You may want to explore why he left Australia (or was deported) and only operates from New Zealand.

Comments

Do
  9th of Dec, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha, honestly you really really are a loser and we know exactly who you are.
Thanks for once again confirming that its lemons like you that have nothing better to do with your time.
Th
  22nd of Mar, 2009
from The real DOM !

As usual anyone can say any old thing with out having to back it up, unlike what we do live, , , , ,

Unless you can figure out how we would fiddle with live events with our accounts open for all to see with the race on in your home !!!

GET A LIFE, , , ,

P.S
For anyone dumb enough to think i was ever deported i have a framed copy of my ticket hanging on the wall, as a momento of leaving my idiot ex once and for all.

All my trading is done live and i always have time for genuine clients and we want you to prove us wrong !!

But live races equals live results equals LIVE PROFIT!
Ra
  23rd of Apr, 2009
I purchased T21 late last year and have not made money from it. Trying to get my money back but no-one will talk to me and the system has failed to even open of late so there. I agree with complainant that T21 is a rip off.
Su
  19th of Jun, 2009
Hi I am doing well with it, we have had it about 7 months, once I got over trying to win every race and spend hours on it.
You need to have discipline once you do well finish for the day.
Don, t think the auto is any where near as good as watching the race as so much happens when the race gets delayed.
Greg & Suzie
Su
  19th of Jun, 2009
We both had a great last month best ever yet ! we credit that to our commonsense and the new upgrades it seems to be going better than ever anyone wanting to verify we are real is welcome to contact us on greg.suzie@gmail.com
Nz
  21st of Mar, 2010
Loads of rubbish.It is a crap.That ###(Dominic) and Maja would never play live with you and would send screen shots showing profit.IT IS ALL FAKE.Beg for training, If you still complaint its not working they do not answer your calls and e mails.
Nz
  21st of Mar, 2010
For Dominic and Maja who so ever complaints to them of their Crappy software or puts complaint on internet are scums ...lemons...losers ...competitors trap..etc...etc..
Th
  22nd of Mar, 2010
I know this loser and he is as dumb as they come.
This Daman is cutting and pasting the same rubbish all over the place and the more he does the more people know he is a loser.

Daman.

He will not follow the rules and is doing his own thing and is nothing but a lying piece of dog shite.

I also know for a fact that everything is done live.

THATS THE MAIN THING THEY POINT OUT AT ALL TIMES WHICH IS SO EASY TO CHECK.

SKY TV
RADIO
INTERNET RADIO TAB
AT THE TAB

ANY OF THESE ARE INDEPENDANT

They ask you to make sure that it is.

We checked it out and anyone that says its not has other reasons for it.
Check it out properly, believe nothing on the internet as anyone can say anything.

There are even good comments on this company.
  22nd of Mar, 2010
ALL YOU VICTIMS ARE LOOSERS..HAPPY DOMINIC...NOW RELEASE MY GOBBLED MONEY..OR PROVE YOUR SOFTWARE WORKS..I WOULD BACK OFF AND NEVER ASK MY MONEY BACK EVER AGAIN.

DAMAN
Hi..Removal of complaint
I am trying to remove the above complaint.But cant do it.The matter has been resolved.
No problem at all.
Cheers
  23rd of Mar, 2010
Oooo here too ...why are you doing this Dominic .I just need my money back.My name is Daman not Damian.you can't login with my name I know.

Daman
Ju
  25th of Mar, 2010
It’s been the best thing ever for us, we are both contactable on juliajackson123@live.com, I suggest checking it out properly first, and it’s the best tool when you follow the rules,
We have no problem even recommending it to our friends and family.

Julia Sims
Mi
  10th of Aug, 2010
Hi,

I got ripped off by Technology 21 too.

I paid a $500 deposit and was PROMISED that I would get a refund if I was not approved for finance... I wasn't approved for finance and NEVER received my money back. I suppose I should be somewhat thankful I didn't get conned into debt for $10, 000!!!

You people are disgusting.

I had one guy call me months after asking why I didn't get the program and I told him I got refused finance and that you stole my $500 deposit and AS IF I would trust the company... he said it was a 'mistake' and would organise the refund for me... NEVER HAPPENED!!! JERKS!

When I then tried to contact them, it appeared they had jumped ship to New Zealand, to swindle more people out of their money!

Just DESPICABLE!
Bo
  27th of Sep, 2010
T21 has gone into liquidation here in New Zealand as of 30th August 2010.so how is that for the answer to the question we all wanted answered. Dominic and Maja are the [censor] they have been portrayed as by so many before.