Technologiesindia.com / Stop giving Salary & Fired to employee if ask for salary

1 India Review updated:

Hi All friends,
I want tell you something about this company (Technologies India), which will give you a familiar relationship but in professionally they are trying to stop your salary with some useless excuses and tell you company current position (financial Position).
It’s his owner profession, name (Dheeraj Kumar, D. Kumar). I am also a part of this company. I am suffering with same. But now I decide, I will this company, till now I have lot more than Rs 1lac of my earned amount. Soon I will also submit some proof for that…

Comments

• Am
      1st of Jul, 2013

Technologies India jaia naam vaisa kaam nhi hai lootera hai Dheeraj koi paisa na mil rahe kisse ko So I suggest please technologies India (Techi) Malviya nagar ek fraud company hai koi join mat karna .

• Su
      1st of Jul, 2013

Please never join Technologiesindia.com located in MALVIYA NAGAR. They will never give you salary on time. Dheeraj is the owner of the company who will your salary in installments. He will FIRE you when it will be the time to give salary. He will stop your salary with some useless excuses and tell you that company current position (financial Position) is very weak. NEVER EVER JOIN THIS COMPANY. BEWARE.

• Su
    Technologiesindia.com - NO SALARY & EMPLOYEE FIRED
    TECHNOLOGIESINDIA.COM
    India
    TECHNOLOGIESINDIA.COM

CANDIDATES JOIN THIS COMPANY ON YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN SALARY BY THE OWNER DHEERAJ KUMAR. COMPANY MAKES FALSE COMMITMENTS. DOING FALSE EXERCISE IN REGARDS TO SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT. FIRING EMPLOYEES WHEN ITS TIME TO GIVE SALARY. I LEFT THE COMPANY WITHIN 15 DAYS OF JOINING.
    COMPLETE FRAUD.