Tech Cyber Store / Never received Blu-Ray player

1 10400 Southwest 98th Street, Suite 400Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (305) 421-7283

I googled Sony blu-ray players and then bought from the most reasonable site -- Tech Cyber Store. Instructions were to buy a Green Dot MoneyPak from a place like RiteAid as the method of payment. They said they'd deliver as soon as they received payment and I'd have a UPS confirmation number within 24 hrs after that.
I bought the item on January 16 and Green Dot says the money was taken from the Green Dot card on the 19th.
After numerous emails and phonecalls (all were sent to V/M), i have yet to hear a single word from this company. The site is still on line but there is no way to speak to anyone.

Na

More Tech Cyber Store Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tn
      2nd of Feb, 2009

i am experiencing the same thing as you. have you heard anything back from them yet?

• Rs
      3rd of Feb, 2009

i hate the Sony BDP S300 - I keep getting told I have to download the new version update. I rent the Blu Ray DVD's which are not cheap and get home only to find out it doesn't play in my Sony Blu Ray DVD player. Why didn't they have a disclosure when you bought the player that Some Blu Ray Movies may not play in you Blu Ray player.

• Vi
      5th of Feb, 2009

Hey Guys,
    I am sorry you are experiencing issues with this merchant. I was thinking about placing an order with them, then I ran across this site.

Which looks very similar to Tech Cyber Store

So I decided to call both numbers and never got to talk to a live human being. I kept getting transferred to voicemails. I then called GreenDot to ask how they handle disputes with merchants and could never talk to anyone if I haven't purchased the MoneyPak yet. So I decided to buy my item from a reputable vendor.

Sorry guys, but I don't think anyone is calling you back. You may check your attorney general's office to file a complaint. Good luck.

• Ad
      6th of Feb, 2009

The prices sounded too good to be true. Has anyone paid with a Diner's Card or JCB? To tnp: how did you pay?

• La
      24th of Feb, 2009

exact same problem, sending money with the green dot card and never receiving the merchandise. With a supoena I could get the name of the person who got the money from the green dot card and then placed it into a debit account. Only problem, it'd cost more to do that then it was for the dvd I supposedly bought.
    any further suggestions?