Tech CU / Incorrect charges debited

SC, United States Review updated:
I was incorrectly debited $ 65 instead of $40 by a stall owner at a Greek festival in Columbia, SC. Unfortunately I lost the credit card slip.
I called up FIA card services which has issued this credit card on behalf of Tech CU. They are not willing to record my dispute nor willing to allow me to present before an ombudsman.

Nether tech CU nor FIA Card Services has any interest in resolving my complaint. This so called Platinum Visa card offers no protection at all.

Comments

Gr
  2nd of Jul, 2009
Why are credit unions such as Technology Credit Union (Tech CU) not willing to work with their home owners having difficulty with their payments? I have heard from other sources, there will keep asking you to submit documentation after documentation just to discourage from moving forward with a loan modification. Has any one here experience this or know of anyone that has? A friends seem to be going through that mess with Tech CU. However, I’ve heard you can file a report with the state, if a bank is not willing to work with the borrower to modify the loan. This will allow the state to impose a 90 day moratorium on the bank’s foreclosure proceedings. To whom or what agency do you file this report?